Thread: Most preferred Windows phone game to play?

Most preferred Windows phone game to play?

I am posting this over here to know that which is the game that you prefer the most to play. Or what is the best game which is accessible on Windows phone. I would be happy to have opinion from everybody.

Re: Most preferred Windows phone game to play?

There is not fascinated by the new PopCap game released this year? No, I'm not talking about Zuma 2 (I had already done with that) but Plants vs. Zombies. This is a shareware game that has managed to amaze the world with its gameplay that, despite the repetition. It captures as few other games have been able to do. If you have not purchased the full version then you probably experienced the fantastic demo release.

Similar to the many other classics also sold by PopCap Plants vs. Zombies is available in free version online. Of course it does not have all the magnificence of the commercial game graphics and longevity has been very limited but to prove the psychotic gameplay of PopCap's small masterpiece is just fine considering that you have to download anything. I recommend the demo if you have not already tried and maybe the full version after that. Planting sunflowers to build plants lethal killing zombies has never been so straightforward.

ilomilo is my favorite play. This handled on Live Arcade on Xbox Live that has received great appreciation from reviews (average rating 8.5 out of 10) and from the players. Graphically very well done and in three dimensions, fluid and intuitive to use with the typical fairy-tale atmosphere of great level. The game is simple, there are two friends ilo and milo. Our role in bringing people together and crossing paths littered with incredibly tricky puzzles.

If you want to play games free Plants vs Zombies you visit their official website where you will find a short version of the original game, but no less entertaining. We remind you that this is a tower defense type game where with the help of the plants should prevent the zombies from entering the house.

It’s totally depends on yourself that what type of game you like to play. It is not necessary that if someone liked any game then you will also like that. So try the game that you will want and get experience with the game.

Plants Vs Zombies is a typical game of tower defense in this case is the place to defend your home and attackers are cartoonish-looking zombies. There are more than 26 types of zombies, you'll see poles clad with zinc cubes and cones hat work by reading the newspaper, athletes. And to defend yourself, you must plant the 49 types of plants, including mushrooms find, carnivorous, explosive, Slow Down shot, double shot. Select plants that are best suited depending on the hordes of zombies that are about to arrive. Each game can use up to 6 different types of plants, each time we pass a level get a new plant to meet the sigiete attack. Occasionally your neighbor will visit you and give you some advice to attack the enemies.

I also found that the Plants Vs Zombies is a great game with slick graphics and music that you will introduce in the game and stay hooked for a while in front of defending your home screen of these lovely but dangerous undead.

frankly speaking, I really don't like to play games on the Windoes phone. I am not saying that this is bad phone but I think it is not made to play games. If you really want to have great experience of games then it will be better for you to go with the Android.

There are many games that you can choose. I dont like to play games on my phoen but by younger brother is always busy with that. But dont play games on mobile all the times as it will harm your battery.