Thread: In Motorola ATRIX 2: my POP3 Roadrunner account has working email counter

In Motorola ATRIX 2: my POP3 Roadrunner account has working email counter

I contain a pop 3 e-mail account with road runner, do you be acquainted with if the "oppose" works with that? It typically shows a number of how a lot of e-mail established. Notifications are functioning on the other hand it doesn’t give you an idea about on the electronic mail icon, it did on the Samsung Galaxy S2,. I tried transferring you a PM, but you’re not in the system Directory?

re: In Motorola ATRIX 2: my POP3 Roadrunner account has working email counter

Furthermore you can personal message any consumer by clicking on their user id or username and in the Right column under "stuff You Can Do" widget will have a confidential message alternative. We advise public planning for the wealth of the community. Resolutions establish in confidential don't advantage others. Can you supply more information of what you observe? The answer is probably yes but without providing how several read vs. unread messages you perceive on the cell phone compared to computer? I don't have a roadrunner account so I can't openly but only put side by side with other account.

There are five chief Pages, * 3 is my ‘Home’ Screen. I have a sign for Roadrunner (which is the red color Postage Stamp) and Gail-formerly if you got a latest e-mail, it would post a figure by the icon which is red postage stamp, it is not doing that at the entire I am getting Notifications, the Sound mechanism perfectly (almost so superior to consider) in the announcement Bar at the Top, when I flick or slide it down it will show how various, as it has for all time finished. The Samsung Galaxy S2 as well Showed the Number on the Icon-It not doing that on the Motorola Atrix2.

I went to the that particular page that has the Icon for Messaging and released it: I have three icons there, Road Runner, Universal Inbox, and Text Messaging both the Universal Boxes and RR confirm forty-seven messages, (they are all read), I have never had that in earlier period, rather, on the ‘Home’ screen, if it’s a shortcut? It’s forever shown the "latest electronic mail" with a circle which is red and a numeral in it. (relating to the innovative e-mail just conventional).In past, when you obtain a fresh electronic mail, you obtain a announcement tone (if enabled) and you obtain a warning, in the Notification bar too as the Icon on the Home screen that’s lively. I’m not receiving to electronic mail become aware of on the Icon in the Home screen.

I have two accounts which is POP3- so two red electronic mail icons, and one corp. electronic mail account (blue electronic mail icon) - as mark said - the statistics specify unread messages - this is as shut to "new e-mail" as you can obtain. This is the simply way a phone / computer can be acquainted with what is fresh - unread against read. You can twist on the check boxes after that to the e-mail (electronic mail > menu > settings) and then you could make sure mark multiple e-mail and then "select all as read" - so your electronic mail will not have a counter unless you obtain latest unread e-mail.

Guys you are amazing you got me judgment. My main screen is 3, the screen to the Right has the Icon which is Messaging with the three other Icons in it, the RR Icon is including. So Can I take for granted the someone at AT&T put a short cut of the Icon which denote the Roadrunner on the Home screen 3, what come about if I depart into messaging and I move the Icon which is roadrunner that is including out of the folder for Messaging and over to 3 screen? Will it carry on calculating? I would deleting the Shortcut on 3 that doesn’t calculate initial? The Number I was presentation was from when we first attach the handset and set up the explanation, there were some forty-five e-mail transferred onto the cell phone. I got rid of them all. I didn't even believe to go reverse that far.

I utilize the shortcut which is used for “messaging" that takes me to the entire my contact folders. I observe unread message counters for equally Corp email and POP3.... worldwide inbox does not contain my Corp-Email with blue icon so its counter is merely for the SMS and two POP3 accounts.