Thread: Unable to download application after updating mango os in HTC Trophy

Unable to download application after updating mango os in HTC Trophy

After selecting the application mango os to download from the android place that I can’t able to download in HTC Trophy.but after a some while it start download it will show the attention required in HTC Trophy phone. we can’t complete the download so I think because of the network connection is so slow.but when I check all the setting about the internet connection which is definetly fine which I am using WiFi it is fast and there is no problems so please can anyone fix it?

Re: Unable to download application after updating mango os in HTC Trophy

I would like to suggest you just wait for some secs 5 to 10 then check it might be working or remove your phone battery for 10 secs and then try to stick it back again so that might be also worked when I get this problem in my phone I just do these and it worked for me but I have not having this phone HTC trophy phone and there is no issue about the mango os that is support in your phone.

I am thing that you are using htc phone to download the mango os using wifi internet connection for downloading application .so it may be your wifi is paused frequently so that why you may be getting this problem or it paused since due to screen times out in your updates.

After followed all the instructions which I get reply from different user I tried but it keep saying that my connection is slow…although that my internet explorer 9 on my mobile it working perfectly so any one can recommend me to solve out these problem any one help on these?

When I got a backups from 7403.and 7720. That I just want to installs and that was much faster and quicker speed on mango so other need saying that it will get them it will not take more than half an hour’s to updates the mango os so carry on your phone but that which I operates faster than before using os system

The best way is to wait for some secs. After you want to click on updates if you didn’t get any problem in updating your mango os application on your phone. If not able to update or removes your previous updates setting from your phone and so that you able to upgrade 7403. And then after reconnect the network connection and click on update. Then the phone will automatically search for upgrade so as on it will be upgrade your phone.