Thread: How to fix camera icon in iphone 3g

How to fix camera icon in iphone 3g

Hi,

I have lost the camera icon on my iphone, can someone help me in getting back the camera icon. I have the icon for the photo album and the rest of the default apple application but the camera icon is missing. Does anyone know where it is hiding and how do I find it.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Re: How to fix camera icon in iphone 3g

If you find any Important icon missing on your iphone, Then you can get it back with iBrickr and reinstall installer and see if that will replace the icon for you. iBrickr. Note you must have 1.0.2 firmware update cause iBrickr doesn't work well with 1.1.1., or you can also try restoring the apple iphone.

You can get back the lost icon from if you have Cydia installed. you can install Quickgold and simply launch the hidden apps. Once it activates, start typing and watch as its dynamic results quickly match what you're looking for. . If you cannot install anything because Cydia is hidden, you can use apt-get install quickgold from the SSH prompt

There is no need to install Cydia or iBrickr on your iphone, May be you have disabled the camera access in the settings you just need to enable the camera restriction in iphone. To do that go to Settings->General->Restrictions to make sure camera access is enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    There is no need to install Cydia or iBrickr on your iphone, May be you have disabled the camera access in the settings you just need to enable the camera restriction in iphone. To do that go to Settings->General->Restrictions to make sure camera access is enabled.
    I just wanna say thanks great fix got my camera icon back ! But I still have a problem anyone have issues with losing your photo album and now all my photos are storing in the canera button and when i hit photos it only shows places and no album? so when i try to text a pic it says no photos in album? i dont know what to do. HELP! IM BLONDE!