Thread: Motorola Atrix 2 Wish List and Comparison to Motorola Atrix4G

Motorola Atrix 2 Wish List and Comparison to Motorola Atrix4G

I thought it would actually be good to have a Comparison of remarks from folks who had Motorola Atrix4G and Moved to Motorola Atrix2, to post noticeable modification, Likes and Dislikes, Improvements, as well as a Wish List for stuff. Motorola Atrix2 at this point signify one of the most exciting Smartphone’s I have ever had or owned troubles have been completely negligible; The Display is Drop Dead beautiful... I had a Samsung Galaxy S2 for about ten days, didn't love it, Motorola Atrix2 put the Samsung Galaxy S2 to disgrace, at least in my eyes. Android Central only did an commentary about Which Android High End cell phones will be receiving (probably to rapidly receive) ICS Upgrade, and Motorola Atrix 2 was listed I consider, as the third cell phone of several ten noted. So the initial wish is for Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich on Motorola Atrix2.

Re: Motorola Atrix 2 Wish List and Comparison to Motorola Atrix4G

Wish List: correct Backlighting Sensitivity and give improved user alternatives as to how to regulate Backlighting on the Settings, Search Home, and Return Soft keys. at present there come into view to be a 300kb restriction on the size of tradition Ringtones that can be added, It would be good if the Size could be enlarged to anywhere between 550 kb and 450kb, add to the opportunities to put in Ringtones , Notification Custom Sounds to SMS Messaging, Contacts and Text, and Notification Controls and LED Color.

Motorola Forum: Have several of the Product Manufacturer do a "Live result" on the Forum and tell about the Features and prospect of existing and future Moto Phones, It would be a Educational chance for all, with a opportunity to talk about several of the difficulties one is having with the machine as well, It would also expand a Closer feeling of Contact and Care that Motorola has for their clientele. We all have Vehicles that have the opportunity to do Video Conferencing; it would be good if several of the Corporate People and Heads who design attractive devices did a Live Event and told us extra.

As long as regulating the backlighting of the screen ‘home’ and other different things, I'd be eager to bet there's an application to run 'scheduled' backlighting settings. I'm not confident that you would be capable to manage the lighting on the soft keys, unless you run and root a tradition ROM for this. I haven't become aware of any differences with the size boundaries concerning the ringtone file sizes. They may be the similar, may be dissimilar, but hadn't been digging around in that spot of the cell phone yet. I think that customizations of announcement would be the similar as in the initial Motorola ATRIX model. You can for all time assign sound files to be used as announcement, and as far as the LED announcement, there are several applications out there that can be used to modify the release of the LED announcements. For example: The screen resolution is improved than that of the Motorola ATRIX 4G, and the in general screen size (and cell phone size) is good.

So long to the days of cell phone consumers and manufacturers who want the negligible, most condensed cell phone achievable? For lament out loud, the smart phones of nowadays are, in quintessence, tiny processor tablets, so why would you desire somewhat so little and difficult to function that would hinder the abilities of the cell phone? Not I improved is better!
    I was concerned (at first) about the smaller battery capability and the obtainable on-board build in RAM, but those doubts have been quells since using the cell phone. The dual channel RAM is nice, speeding up the data transport from the microprocessor from the bus of system, and cutting down on the bottlenecking by partially or so.
    The Motorola ATRIX 2 runs on 2.3.5, which I haven't become aware of numerous differences from the Motorola ATRIX 4G's 2.3.4...The camera resolution and HD recording is improved, and in general I like it improved than the Motorola ATRIX 4G despite my initial be devoted to of the first model coming from APPLE iPhones, the Motorola ATRIX 4G and Motorola ATRIX 2 are astounding phones!

Motorola Atrix2 is manufacture the Transition from Data /Network to Wi-Fi to Hotspot much improved now, there is approximately " No Delay or Lag " in comparison to Motorola Atrix4G, Hotspots, Data and Wi-Fi connections are operational better than ever previous to. (Not my thoughts) dissimilarity is “Day and Night” very Happy! Announcement Sounds, for Texting and E-mail, are functioning ALL THE occasion! time after time which did not on Motorola Atrix4G I have not had some difficulties with cell phone Calls, the Beep sound and Freezing Display, No required Closes (Yet), as was had with the Motorola Atrix4G, This cell phone is behaving completely and totally dissimilar than the previous. This is possibly the Best Smartphone I’ve ever Had! It puts the Samsung GS2 to disgrace, and the Motorola Atrix4G as fine.

At present marks day of the week level 8 on Motorola Atrix2, No Problems, No Forced Closes, No screen freezes, similar Identical Software Load as was on unique Motorola Atrix!.
    1)There have been no cell phone problems, Audio excellence on cell phone both Outgoing and Incoming is completely Awesome, Battery instance, Very, Very extraordinary, Got up in am, Ran to Starbucks to obtain my prize of Moto Java, ran approximately like a mad man these days, cell phone calls, Music Tracks on cell phone, voice commands, internet, couple folks heard my strange Jeff Dunham Ringtone, Achmad the Terrorist, "quiet, I murder You" (It comes transversely crystal clear) required observe my Smartphone, so a pair Demo's as well.... came home around 7:30pm took a peek at rank in settings, Holy smokes, 80% Battery. I haven’t dabbled up till now with Bluetooth, but rapidly.

Was out in straight, very brilliant Sun from my reverse, I had completely no difficulty reading and seeing the Display, The Samsung S2 Sucks in straight Sunlight! Why is there such” Hype" on the Samsung Galaxy S-2 when the genuine Hype should be on the Motorola Atrix2.This is the most excellent Smartphone I’ve ever Owned... Can’t stay for ICS, that should build it even improved, PS the Mail Application and cell phone Software is totally amazing as well!

*I cannot as fine, give details what happened with my unique Motorola Atrix, and why I had such severe complexity, as others did also.
    * I have the accurate similar Software Load on Motorola Atrix2 as I did with the unique. I am not operating Games....
    *the whole thing is the similar, I have a totally night and day dissimilarity in performance, and in the method of Doing this all, which was tremendously classy for me as well...
    *I wound up with the so called "overvalued" Samsung GS-2 for approximately two weeks, prior to putting my hands on Motorola Atrix2.I have to inform you, as good a Smartphone as the Samsung Galaxy S2 is... the Motorola Atrix2 runs circles approximately it.

Anand Tech did a commentary regarding the nexus Prime having a Pen tile show and there were a few very exact and difficult tests done IN WHICH keep count were published for several of the hottest Smartphone’s on the Planet at present. Motorola A 2 was advanced Scoring significantly than the Samsung GS-2, Hands down on the entire counts. It also did not do fine external in express Sunlight with the sun to my backside. It’s very tough to read period. The Motorola A2 went outer with me some days ago, to a Starbucks that has a stunning exterior Patio, it was a magnificent day, very brilliant sunlight to my backside, I had completely no complexity reading the text or display. Concerning Battery time, the Motorola A2 smokes the Samsung GS-2 in Battery instance and handling,!