Thread: Motorola ATRIX2: Call quality Echo

Motorola ATRIX2: Call quality Echo

I have had the Motorola atrix 2 for 2 days (my primary android cell phone). When I make a cell phone call, my tone sounds like an echo in a tube which is cardboard. I take notice of others okay, and they hear me very well. But my tone layers over the whole thing like a fog. Varying sound settings (e.g. to bright) doesn't resolve the difficulty. If I lift the base of the cell phone away from face, up to my head, it clears--but then others certainly can't hear me fine. I imagine it is a sound cancelling setting, but is there a place to modify this? In the earlier Motorola atrix this was a difficulty, with no obvious resolution. I congested by a Best purchase store in mid-Manhattan last nighttime (I bought it in one Best purchase in one more town), and they haven't even got an Motorola atrix 2 to put up for sale, and didn't be acquainted with no matter which about it. ATT store workers don't know much also.

Re: Motorola ATRIX2: Call quality Echo

The simply occasion I have had this problem (where i hear myself echo) is due to awful cell association. The unique Motorola Atrix had some alternating problems where other would find fault the Motorola Atrix User sounded distorted, so what you explain is a dissimilar problem from one that Motorola issued an update for. If this happens with the entire your calls, I would be disposed to attempt a new SIM CARD.

Thank you for the recommendation (for which you have a genuine reputation!). I’ll attempt to obtain a new SIM. For the earlier edition of the Motorola atrix this worked for several, as did substitute cell phones for others with the similar difficulty—I did discover a bunch of complaints (from which I raised the cardboard tube sounding express from). I’d love to discover out too if there is a method to turn off noise postponement, as this seemed to work for a good form of people (again, with the older Motorola atrix) but that setting seems to have been uninvolved from the new Motorola atrix. I do like the cell phone especially much or else.

You are right; i forgot that several people had cell phones replaced. The trouble with demanding to help with several of these issues is that from time to time not any of us on the management side experience the difficulty - so it makes it tough to troubleshoot. The new Motorola atrix absolutely has diverse settings then the new - so there is not a great deal to tweak in regards to the noise termination. Because you have had a Motorola Atrix 1 and come into view pretty well-informed, I would suggest the SIM path. If that doesn't pan out, build a call from the AT&T market store - let the representative hear what you hear, and perceive if they can at any rate offer a substitute or a relationship with a demo unit. Also, remember that AT&T continues to obtain reduced marks in SanFran and NYC - so probably it has to do with their over contribution of the area.