Thread: Thinking to purchase the HTC HD 7

Thinking to purchase the HTC HD 7

Hello friends, I have an N1 and thinking about buying a used HTC HD 7 eBay. I do not think Nokia will launch a Windows Phone until next year, so I was planning to buy the HD 7 just to keep me. I have really wanted to play with Windows Phone and tired of android. What do you think? Do you think Nokia will have a phone in the U.S. too late? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Thinking to purchase the HTC HD 7

What I'm listening to the thanks I will be next year before Nokia hits the U.S. I went to AT & T store last Sunday and got me a HTC HD 7 S to hold me over until the next wave is out. I like this phone in a hurry to get away from Sprint so the HTC HD7 was the election ritual for me. Honestly, I think it will be read a couple of weeks, even before seeing the Titan. Racist insults will probably be a month

I was having the T-mobile, I was having it on the Titan or on the Sammy for the US and also the Radar of the phone was not so good to use. So that is the reason I am going for the windows phone 7.

The HD7 is a nice device if you can find one at a good price I'd say goes for it. Otherwise you’re probably going to be waiting for a while especially if waiting for Nokia

I do not think T-Mobile will Windows Phone 7 Nokia device. That's why I am prepaid and just save my money until I can get any one of it. If you are going for the HTC then it is the great choice and also you will be able to use the best phone. I have also used the phone and I have founded that the phone is damn good to use it and also you will be able not getting any sort of the problem until and unless you are not adding any extra applications in it.

Get a dvp place. They cost more, and definitely worth it. Sorry I'm the HD7. I have an Android device as well, and am using it more than my device Windows Phones.... the whole thing becomes uninteresting, sooner or later. Sent from my HD7 with get on Express

I just got a free form HTC HD 7 T-Mobile (two-year contract) and the phone is awesome! I see no dissimilarity among this and the new phones coming out. (Except the front of the camera) if you can wait for some more time then you will be surely getting some of the best phones which will be good and also it will be launching in the market. So you can wait for those and check the configuration that the new phones are having it, if you like it then you can purchase it and get it for yourself.

The phone is good and also the best phone in the windows phones, so I would suggest you to go for it and have a hand over it. Then decision which you have taken is the best.