Thread: Switching from Motorola Atrix to a Windows Phone 7

Switching from Motorola Atrix to a Windows Phone 7

Hello, I am changing my Motorola Atrix to a device Windows Phone 7 - (I'll buy the new phone on eBay, so it will not be through AT & T). The Atrix 4G has Windows Phone 7 devices and AT & T do not. I wonder if the SIM card can operate the device Windows Phone 7, and if you do not and I have to go to the store of AT & T, upgrade my contract. That would be annoying.... Thank you!

Re: Switching from Motorola Atrix to a Windows Phone 7

If you are taking that phone then SIM card will work very well on the phone, I am with a 4G SIM in my focus phone. So the SIM card will be worked and also you will be able to get it.

Congrats on the switch. I did the same and I have not regretted it. The operating system is much softer and easier to use. I did get a new SIM card even though it was not necessary. I was free AT&T Corp store and that will not sign a new contract.

I would thanks to the above user, and also thanks for the information which you have given to me. Now I cannot wait any longer to purchase the phone; so now will get the phone as soon as possible.

Nokia has indicated LTE in the 1st half of 2012 and can be LTE or maybe AT&T VZN is assumed that the deployment of LTE Late this year until next year. If you want some of the phone and also you will be able to get the good phone by nest year. If you not in hurry to purchase the phone, then you should wait and see those phones which are coming next year. I would have definitely waited for the phone which would have come next year and had taken some of them. I thinking waiting for the new phones to come if you are having problem with the older phone then you can go for it.

I was using the iPhone 4 and I was tired using that phone, now I have came to the windows phone and when I have came to windows phone I have never taught of going back to the iPhone.