Thread: Reason choosing windows phone 7

Reason choosing windows phone 7

Hi, I am about to have a good mobile for myself but with such a huge competition I am quite confused about the various brands and its features and almost all the things regarding their [erticular phone. But still when I was searching further about the same I came to know about the window phone 7 and really after seeing its feature everything was immense, but still I wanted to know some good reason so that I can have idea about the phone performance and quite confirmed about it. anyways your suggestions are expected.

Re: Reason choosing windows phone 7

See the things that made me have this phone are like,

1. Slick, Touch-Friendly User Interface

2. Social and Productivity Hubs

3. Zune Player and Xbox Live Come to Windows Phones

4. Microsoft: More Control Over Hardware Partners

5. And the most important one is the firmware which it comprises.

- I would like to suggest you that you have visit the LINK I have mentioned as from there you’ll get all the information about it’s different product and the features off course.

there are number of things that could make you buy this phone see for example,

Communications: the capacity to toggle among Facebook Chat, Windows Live Messenger Chat and Messages, all in one conversation.

Applications : Multitasking with a number of applications having the capability to run in the background. The user can effortlessly toggle between them.

Internet: Internet Explorer 9 brings PC browser power to your smartphone with HTML 5 and hardware acceleration.

The Ecosystem: The platform and ecosystem will be additionally enhanced by welcoming three new hardware partners: Acer, Fujitsu Ltd and ZTE. These OEMs dedicated for delivering Windows Phones on a universal scale by the end of this year.

See there are too many phones from the windows mobile series thus it would be better if you mentioned your preference so that I can surely assist you further regarding the phone feature and why to buy that phone.

See I have mentioned some of the good name according to me so that you can have a glance at them:
    • HTC HD7S

• HTC TITAN

• Samsung Focus

• Samsung Focus Flash

• Samsung Focus S

• Dell Venue Pro

• HTC Arrive

This is so good really, actually the thing that made be surprise was the mango update which is quite in the conversation nowadays. But still after seeing all this mentioned thing I can surely say that windows phones would be the only next phones and will surly dumped other smartphones.