Thread: is it possible to edit word documents with the pen on the Samsung galaxy note

is it possible to edit word documents with the pen on the Samsung galaxy note

As we know that Samsung has revealed its new smartphone which will be releasing in the next few months. But I want to know what the specifications of the galaxy note are as I know some of the specification of the phone but want to know the perfect specification of the phone and I want to know that is it possible to edit word documents with the pen on the Samsung galaxy note. I you guys know about this all then please do share with me as your help would be appreciated

Re: is it possible to edit word documents with the pen on the Samsung galaxy note

I have seen the specification of the Samsung galaxy note , the phone is fully loaded with the good features . As the phone comes with the 2.3 WXGA HD Super AMOLED screen , it has got the 8mp of camera with LED flash light and also has the 2 mp front camera which I think is the best till now after galaxy S2 and I feel the phone is really worth for buying it and the main feature in the phone is that you can edit the screen as you want and you can also edit the word document with your pen which I think it is the best feature in the phone till now.

Re: is it possible to edit word documents with the pen on the Samsung galaxy note

Even I have also heard about this that in the new Samsung galaxy note you can edit your notes and the also write on the screen which I feel is really a new feature. But I want to know is it possible to edit in word document and also scrabble on the screen. As I have just heard about but want to be specific about this. So if anyone have the idea about this can just let me know .

Yes it is possible to do all this on the new galaxy note and it is fun doing this as I have seen on the video of it .

According to me the new smartphone has got all the new feature which one thinks of having it. The phone have the 5.3” WXGA HD Super AMOLED display, the phone is loaded with the 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor which I think it will be more fastest for the phone , it has got 8 mp of rear camera and the 2 mp of front camera and you can record the video with the 1080i HD recording , other features which comes with the phone are the S pen (advance smartpen ) which I think it is the more wonderful feature in the phone and the good thing about this phone is that you can write whatever you want on the screen .As this is the special feature of the galaxy note smartphone.

I think introducing this type of feature will be some additional feature to the phone and I would say Samsung are really going on innovative way to impress the users and releasing the phone with this type of features is really awesum.

I would tell you that introducing this type of feature will be real advantage for buyers as they are getting the additional feature of editing or writing anything with pen on the screen .

The Samsung have really impressed people with their ideas which I think is really innovative. Releasing the phone with editing feature which I think is a unique feature till now and as a phone name galaxy notes itself denotes the exact function of the phone. And the phone also carries other specification which has bigger screen, HD video recording, dual core processor and many more other features which make the smartphone a better one than others.

The phone name itself denote what the phone feature has and I would say that you can edityour word documents and can also write and edit on the screen.