Thread: Do screen size perfect of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Do screen size perfect of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Hi, I am about to have this mobile but still I am just wondering as the screen size of the mobile is perfect? Because it seems quite small to me compare to other smartphone that I have seem from the sony ericsson, isn’t it? Thus I am quite in doubt as do all the application compatible with this screen size? With respect to its screen size is it worthy to have this phone? Any suggestion would respected.

Re: Do screen size perfect of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I don’t think the size you are getting with the phone is small. :O in fact I would say it is quite ideal and as you are comparing it with sony ericsson then let me tell you as they are quite precious phone, and according to there isn’t any comparison for those phones !

But still it seems that you are about to get the information about this phone so I would like to suggest you that you should have this phone for yourself, because the OS that you are about to get is also quite good and most user friendly among all android version.

4.3 inches is the screen size of the phone, is it small really ? as mentioned above me too don’t think so, because though you consider whichever application for the phone you’ll surely get it for this mobile and what you can expect with this phone? Along with such good screen size you can have 540 x 960 pixels resolution which is also ideal and most common. In fact I can say that all the application which is actually meant for the gingerbread will be run enormously good! After all there are thousands of application that you can download from the android market for this phone as well.

Actually, I was confused about the size because I have seen the mobile on the picture only, and really judging it from the picture is quite difficult! But after seeing the actual screen size I came to know about the phone. Anyways thanks for the suggestion guys though it was quite helpful.