Thread: Music skipping/stuttering while connecting Motorola atrix 2 with car dock

Music skipping/stuttering while connecting Motorola atrix 2 with car dock

Hi, I have recently purchased Motorola atrix 2 from the store and everything works perfectly but when I connect the mobile with the car dock, I came to know that the music sounds appears to be skipping and stuttering in between. I have tried all the possible things in order to figure out the actual cause which is causing this problem but still haven’t get any. I have tried to change all the possible settings but still having same result and no luck. Is there anybody here having same problem with this phone? Is my car dock spoiled ? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Music skipping/stuttering while connecting Motorola atrix 2 with car dock

see there could be so many reason that can grounds such problems with the music playback. By the are you having this problem with any particular song or with almost each and every song? Because if this is happening only with particular file that means there is some problem with that file only rather than guessing for any other problem. And the thing that I am not getting is like how did you got the dock for this mobile, because see I am also using the same mobile phone and when I was searching about the same I didn’t found any such dock. Ensure the thing that I have mentioned and the see whether you are able to get any changes or not.

ok first of all let me know how you are playing those files I mean to say via the audio connection on the USB cable? or Bluetooth? Or headset jack on phone?

When I was doing the same thing the thing that I can surely say that is like I can played an entire album using the USB cable and audio connection on the ending of the USB cable and it played well. one way to determine if MS sync is connected is to attempt to stream via some other Bluetooth device. Maybe to a computer, headphones, etc whatever you want.

If you can stream to something else without the stammering then it is SYNC for sure. If it stammered on other Bluetooth devices, then it sounds like something is larceny cycles from Bluetooth.

Hey I am not getting what you are trying to say but still I don’t think there could be some problem with the Bluetooth because I have tested it very well. And as far as dock is concerned I have gotten it from the eBay but it not meant for the device I am using.

Ok, streaming to Bluetooth speakers mine plays very well and let me tell you as I am using the built in music application for playing those files. Do you have something else going in the background? Something do a bundle of data sync - other than Pandora? Since your phone and installed applications are dissimilar then mine, i hope you can try streaming to several other Bluetooth device that would be the best test according to me and off course you’ll be able to come to know the exact threat as well causing this problem.

Are you sure that the dock that you are using is working perfectly? Have you ever tried to connect the mobile with another car dock?

Did you ensue to find out if there was a Microsoft Sync update obtainable? I also tried to stream Bluetooth audio to a Bluetooth headset while in car dock using the default music player and Pandora as well and had no difficulty with whichever I have tried.

If possible, can you follow the above-mentioned suggestion and try a different bluetooth device if you have any obtainable rather vacant and observe if the issue perseveres or just fixed. I don't know anyone that has Microsoft Sync in their vehicle so I can't attempt that.

which application you are using in order to play those file in your mobile because see there are multiple application available that you can use to play the songs, thus If you are making use default application then let me tell you as you should try with any other application rather than the default one. Because once I was also getting the same problem with the playing the music file but after using the rock player I everything works fine and thus I would like to suggest you to make use of this application only and the best thing is like you’ll get the application from the android market itself.
    By the way I have mentioned some of the good players below so that you can have any of them.

• VPlayer

• RealPlayer

• Act 1 Video Player

• Arc Media

• Meridian

• mVideoPlayer

• RockPlayer Lite

• VitalPlayer

I would like to make you aware as first of all you are using duplicate car dock and that’s why you are having this problem with the phone nothing more than that. Because as the extent to I know there isn’t any such dock available for the phone.