Thread: To change the lock screen for Spice CSL Mi 410

To change the lock screen for Spice CSL Mi 410

I came here to get some suggestion form here about the custom lock screen. I have recently used miui and with this I get that custom lock screen and I want the way to change the lock screen. Ok, when I started with using the miui at that time I see that this is doing nothing, so for that reason I tried with the restoring my phone to the rc2. But here still I am having the same question over here and that is how to change the lock screen? Please suggest me back if anyone from you is having the suggestion about this.

Re: To change the lock screen for Spice CSL Mi 410

Yes, for changing the lock screens, there is 5 way unlock on miui. I will suggest you to try with this and hope that this will help you in this cause. And also one which has a slider simple sober slider to slide right to unlock and scroll down to unlock is also cool, I have tried with them all and there I found that this is working very fine for me. You should also tried with this all I am not sure that this all will help you in this cause. Try with this and if you get some problem then please reply me here back for this. Then I will try to give you other suggestion in this cause.

Hey dude, thanks for sharing same problem with me and also for suggesting me about the suggestion in this cause. I also have tried with all the suggestion which you have suggested me over here but they also is not working for me. I know that there is so many of the other apps like widgetlocker but here I don’t want to use them all.

Yes, I also don’t want to use that. For that reason I want one app for one thing in my phone and also it will be very fine if can delete the rc2 launcher. I am telling this all things because I am also having the same change the lock screen problem and for that I have also tried with the so many of the other suggestion but no one of them are working for me. For getting resolve this problem I have also tried with the so many of the other forums but none of them are working for me. And after coming here I came to know that you are also having the same problem, so for that reason I posted my problem over here. Hope that someone will really help here to give some suggestion over here.

Sure, you can do that, and this will be very fine for resolving your problem. If you are thinking to uninstall the rc2 launcher then for that reason I think that you will need to use titanium backup to uninstall this. I am suggesting you about this suggestion because I have also tried with this and this really works for me. For that reason I am suggesting you in the hope that this really helps you in this cause. If this not helped you then please reply here back then I will suggest you to try with the other suggestion.

For your cause, I will suggest you to wait for the sometime, this is because miui will try for releasing the new version with the Wi-Fi fix and I am sure that this version will help to resolve the entire problem in your cause. So for that you will need to wait there and see if this will help you in your cause.

Yes, I agree with the above comment to wait for the new version release. For that, I also suggest you to have some patience, because there are so many of the other people also, who are facing this problem, you are not the only one facing the problem.

ok dude, you are saying here to wait for the new version release, I agree with that, I will wait for the new version release. But here can you tell me approximate time about this release? I am asking this because this might happens that there is too late to release this new version. So if you are having some information about this version release then please suggest me about that, so that I will wait for that.

Guyz please help me for Spice MI 410,

I accidentally activated pattern locking in my phone then i deactivated it but from that time my locking screen takes almost 6-7 seconds to flash when i press unlock key of mobile.I am very frustated n i hve done factory reset almost 5 times also upgraded to gingerbread,anyone know other way to fix my prolem plz tell

PLZ HELP