Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-10-2011

Which is the best Bluetooth Headsets for Spice Mi-410

I have recently got Spice Mi-410 for myself and I am really very happy with it as well but I had tried some Bluetooth headset for this phone but then I have found them not working properly I mean some of them don?t give proper sound and some of them were having problem in getting detected by the phone so now I am willing to get the best Bluetooth headset for me to avoid further such problems and I also want to know its price. I just needed your suggestion to get the best one so any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
Old 30-10-2011

Re: Which is the best Bluetooth Headsets for Spice Mi-410

I will suggest you to get the Voyager PRO you can get it for approximately $99.99 and it really works great and I am using it from a long time and it really provides you a better and crystal clear sound as well and I also like it design as well just take a look at it:

Old 30-10-2011

I am using the ?Bluedio Av890 A2dp Bluetooth Stereo Headset? and you can get it for approximately 550 Indian Rs. It has the following feature:

• It is a High Quality headset and it has a ISSC controller clip-on design for traveling
  • It comes with multi-functional buttons as well
  • It comes with a Talk Time of 4 hrs and a Standby Time of 100 hrs
  • It has a range of 10 meters and it also Supports Voice Dialing.
  • You get a one 3.5mm detachable stereo handsfree+3.5mm detachable mono handsfree as well
  • It is Compatible with mobile/cellular phone and with laptop and computers having Bluetooth function.
Old 30-10-2011

If you don?t have a budget than you can try out this ?QuikCell Q11 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone? and this will cost you 4645.00 Rs approximately:
  • It has a Bluetooth version: 2.0 +EDR.
  • And it also supports all these HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth profile
  • It has a Volume Control as well as Music Tracking to change the song.
  • You can pair up to 7 phones to this headset
  • It has a Built-in 140mAh which is a rechargeable Lithium battery and it also has a call waiting feature.
  • It has a Talk Time of 9 hours and a Music Playback Time of 6 hours and a Standby Time of 180 hours.
  • It has a range of 33 feet and it gets charge within 2-3 hrs.
Old 30-10-2011

I am using ?Sound ID 512 Stereo Bluetooth Headset? and I will cost you up to $89.99 but you will just have to make sure that it is compatible with your phone, just take a look at its features:
  • It is first Bluetooth Headset which has its own application.
  • It has a EarPrint App which is a Personalize app to give you better sound preferences and settings.
  • It has a Touch Sensor Volume which avoids fumbling of the volume as you can control it well with a touch of your finger.
  • It comes with a 3X NoiseNavigation which means that it has 3 sensitive microphones in order to avoid the background noise from both ends.
Old 30-10-2011

I will suggest you to get the Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Headset it will cost you around $75.99 approximately and it is really worth getting it:
  • It comes with a easy-to-use operation and it really gives you a excellent sound quality as well
  • It has a Dual-mic AudioIQ2 technology in order to avoid the background noise and give you a clear sound.
  • It also has a Patented gel ear tip in order to give you a better and comfort fit
  • With this deal you also get a case with LCD display which charges the earpiece while storing it
  • It comes with a one-year warranty as well.
Old 31-10-2011

I will suggest you to get this one plantronics M100:

It is capable of Delivering natural voice and avoiding the background noises to a great extent and it comes with a wind-noise reduction and Digital Signal Processing technology as well
It comes with a talk time of 6 hrs and standby time of 10 days.
It comes in 3 sizes and you can get the best fit for you self.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,