Thread: samsung galaxy note looks similar to the iphone 5

samsung galaxy note looks similar to the iphone 5

As I have seen the specification of the galaxy note and must say that the samsung are really working hard to take the smartphones to the new level but after seeing the photos of the samsung galaxy note smartphone it reminds me of the iphone5 . The pic of the note are somewhat similar to the coming iphone 5 . so what do you think guys do the galaxy note looks like iphone 5 leak pics or not.

Re: samsung galaxy note looks similar to the iphone 5

I have seen the pic of the iphone 5 and I don’t think so it looks like the iphone 5 . The note is totally different from the iphone and comes with the larger screen and I don’t think iphone will have big screen as it has with the galaxy note.

As samsung is trying to come up with the new smartphones in the market and trying to take over the iphone and doing the same as apple are trying to do. I must say that the iphone 5 leaked pictures which are available on the internet just matches somewhat with the galaxy note . The both brands are already having competition for making the best smartphone and I would say that the galaxy note is a replica of the iphone 5 which is still yet to release . And I must say that whatever samsung tries to do they are never gonna beat the apple’s iphone.

The images of iphone 5 which I have seen from the google serach are almost similar to the galaxy note , and I think th samsung have just made similar phone which apple were going to make and also releases before the iphone 5 . I would say that the samsung just want to maker the smartphone but apple wants to make the best smartphone.

Whatver it is I will always say that the samsung has provided with the good smartphones and always be and beat the iphone in the global market.

I don’t think so galaxy note is replica of the iphone 5 , because the images on the net are just possible images of the iphone 5 and not the perfect images . And there are various images of the iphone 5 and I don’t think so all of them are correct images for iphone 5 as the apple have not revealed the images or specification of the iphone 5. So you cant tell that the samsung have copied the iphone 5 features or looks similar of the iphone 5 . I would say this are just rumours and nothing more then this so stop believing in it.

Everyone knows that iphone 5 is yet to release and nobody knows how the phone will look like so I would tell you that galaxy note is only one piece of its kind and do not match with iphone 5