Thread: I doubt will samsung galaxy note fit in pocket

I doubt will samsung galaxy note fit in pocket

As we know the new samsung galaxy note has been revealed . samsung has come up with the another new phone and I think this time they have provided more new features and bigger screen , but after seeing to this feature of big screen I doubt that will this phone fit in the pocket of my jeans as it has got the bigger screen . what do you think friends about this would you be comfortable with the larger screen phones ???

Re: I doubt will samsung galaxy note fit in pocket

I have seen this phone features and specifiaction and I must sau that the samsung are really best smartphone makers in the market. As phone is loaded with many good features and the main thing which is really appreaciating is the larger screen and I don’t think so it will be uncomfortable of having the phone or carrying with the phone instead I would love keeping the phone since it will help me out in many ways and would ease my work.

As the phone specification itself says that it is going to be best smartphone till the date and I don’t think the screen is going to create any issue . it will certainly fit in the pocket.

As I am having the galaxy S2 and have some time difficulty in keeping in pocket and it becomes very uneasy while bending to the knees or walking . After seeing the specification of the of galaxy note I will say that the screen of the note is really big and it will not fit in the pocket of jeans. For carrying this type of phone you have to take a special bag / case since it will not fit in your pocket , as the phone screen size is big . so I think this phone will really cause uneasy having in the pocket since it has got 5.3’ screen which is really large to fit in the pocket.

Whatever the screen size is going to be , I will just say that I am going to have this phone for myself and I don’t think so it would be any problem to fit in the pocket.

As I saw the video of the samsung galaxy note on the you tube. I found out that the phone screen size is really bigger and I think it would barely fit in our jeans pocket. I would say that the phone has really got good features but the thing is it would be uncomfortable carrying the phone everywhere.