Thread: where can i get cases for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

where can i get cases for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Hi, I have recently purchased a Motorola atrix 2 and really the phone is quite good with its functioning as well as with its physical gesture and I wanted to keep the phone look that way only, I mean to say to avoid scratches to the phone I wanted to buy cases for the phone so that I can have better life for the phone. But still when I was searching about the same on market I didn’t found related accessories for the phone, so is there any other way of getting the product for the phone? Is there anybody here having the same phone with their all accessories? Any suggestion for getting it would be appreciated.

Re: where can i get cases for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Will you please let us know which kind of cover rather case you are wanting for your phone because there are various types of covers are available and it would be better if you specify your personal preference so that we can assist in better way.

You are right actually as the phone comes in the market just now and that’s why its accessories are not out yet but still till they get out we can simply make use of another mobile’s accessories with the phone because see as far as cases are concern mobile doesn’t matter according to me and the only thing that matte is the dimension of the phone thus if suppose you are getting any case suitable with the phone then you can simply have that case as well.

Because if you have glance at MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G you’ll come to know that the product has the same dimension compare to this phone and I have gotten the case for this mobile which is actually good with this atrix 2 as well, thus I would like to recommend you that if you are getting case for 4G then also you can use it with you phone and assuming that you are not that brand conscious, or else you may have to wait till the original accessories gets released.

Well, I don’t have any such particular preference as any case would be ok for me but still the only thing that I am expecting is like it should be there within my budget only. And I hope I would better case around 500rs. Is it enough or I have to pay more? But still guys Motorola is just a big name but when it comes to service they are just null rather zero, because see if we have a glance at Samsung they used to provide all such thing along with the phone only, and we don’t have to buy another until and unless we really wanted to buy another one.

I think you’ll get the original product from the service center itself, thus have you ever been there? If not then I would like to suggest you that you should visit there for at least once because see though the accessories doesn’t comes for sell in the market but the manufacturer used to provided such accessories from the day phone had been released. Thus I am quite sure as you’ll get the case from the service center only. But still if suppose you are not getting it from there then as mentioned above you can make use of any other phones case.

I think you guys haven’t visited the eBay for the same, because see I would like to suggest you should visit there and have case for the phone, I have mentioned the Image below so that you can have better idea about the product.

AND

The case that you can see in the above Image will cost you around 325 rupees but still according to me that’s quite worthy with such good case.

Though the above mentioned product is quite good but still I would like to recommend you that you that you should get Ultra-Thin Skins Covers Cases for your Motorola Atrix. I am also using the same and according to me this one is quite better than the traditional one that you are expecting, I don’t know what could the current rate but I have bought it around 350 rupees. See I have mentioned the Image below so that you can have proper idea about the product.

I also like this thin cover only, from where can I have it ? from eBay only ?