Thread: Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 is good comparison Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 is good comparison Samsung Galaxy Note

Hey all, I am thinking to get the new android phone and when I think about this at that time I came to know about the new Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 and also about the new Samsung Galaxy Note. I am thinking to get only one form them but I am getting confused about my choice. This is because of Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 is good comparison Samsung Galaxy Note. And now I have decided to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note what you all will say in this cause? Which one should I get from this all both? Reply me if you are having this phone, and also please suggest me about this.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 is good comparison Samsung Galaxy Note

I think that there is no problem with the both of the devices. And also in this cause I can say that Samsung Galaxy Note is at the borderline of what is pocketable. But I this that with this phone the only problem is while typing. This is because while one handed operation especially during text input. But except this thing all other things are very fine in this Smartphone. And yes, if you are thinking to get this phone then I will say in this cause to get Samsung Galaxy Note and I am sure that you will be very happy with this phone. But don’t go with my choice, I am saying you this all things because I am having this phone from the last few days and I am really very happy with this phone.

I will say here that Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 is bit thicker than the Samsung Galaxy Note. And if you are thinking to get the phone from this both then I will say you here to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note, this is because I was also thinking to get the phone at that time I came to know about the new Samsung Galaxy Note and for that reason only I have also searched on the so many of the forums and most of the people are saying to me to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note only not the new Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0. I will also suggest you the same.

For your choice I will suggest you to get the new Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0, this is because of, I sure am glad about two things. But if you are thinking to get the new phone then for that I will suggest you to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note. But the choice is yours, and also let me tell you one thiknsg about the new Samsung Galaxy Note and that is Samsung Galaxy Note has super amoled VS LCD. And Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 looked washed out.

Yes, I also agree that the one handed operation is big deal with this phone. And this problem I am also facing. You can see that so many of the other users would have no problems also doing one handed texts on the Note. So I think that Samsung Galaxy Note will be fine for you.

Hey dude, thanks for suggesting me to take the Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone. But here, I will still wait for something more about this and this is because of I am not getting any good comparison from this both phones. Let me wait here that someone will tell about the big differences in both of the phones, then after that I will decided to get one out of them.

ok friends, here I can see that in this thread you all have suggested about the Samsung Galaxy Note and also Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0. You have compared this both phones. But here I can say that you have not suggested about taking the one phone out of this two. I am thinking to take one of the Smartphone which you have compared over here. So can you please suggest me only one of this both phone for me? And also thanks for suggesting your suggestion.