Thread: Applications support and games talk for Huawei Ideos X6

Applications support and games talk for Huawei Ideos X6

Hey all, recently I have get the new Huawei Ideos X6 Smartphone and I am really very happy with this phone. And here on these forums I came to get some information about the Applications support and games talk for this phone. And this is because of the I have get bore now , because I have also tried the all the miui and all other staff. So for that reason I am thinking to get the some information about the Applications support and games talk. So here, if you all are having any type of the suggestion for this then please update all the things over here and also update all the issues with latest applications and games.

Re: Applications support and games talk for Huawei Ideos X6

I have tried with the so many of the game with this phone and I really enjoyed with them. And here is the names of those games:
    • Sentinel3
    • Fieldrunners
    • Grave defense HD
    • Air Attack HD
    • Battleheart
    • Samurai II

Try with them, I am sure that you will also feel very good while playing them.

If you are searching for the some of the application then I will suggest you to take the BackStab apps on your phone. I am sure that before that you have not used this app. And also here I can say that you will really feel very good after using this App. And also if you are thinking for the new Chainfire3D then I will suggest you to not try with this because this can cause some problems.

Dude, thanks for all the information that you all have suggested me over here. Here, I am having some problem related with this and the problem is that I am currently on the stock official rom 2.3 and with this Gangstar Miami is not working properly, I am getting so many of the problem while playing this game. After the installation when I tried with playing this game at that time screen blacks out and it stopped working. Any suggestion for this all games?

Yes, I am also facing this problem and for that I have searched on the so many of the other forums and there I found that the all the solutions are not working for me. Finally I came to know that chainfire don’t work on this phone. Any suggestion for me also over here.

Hey but here I am having the same phone and with this I am no having this problem as you are saying over here. I have tried with the ninja the & riptide tegra and after this I can say that this all are working very fine. But here I can say that I have observed some side effects in other also checked my default settings but nothing helped. And for getting resolve this problem I have tried with uninstalling, and this really helped me in this cause. For you I also tell you to do the same. And if you want that all games form the gameloft will work then for that I will suggest you to get build.prop editor.apk from xda or use root explorer to edit the file, you will get that they start working for you. And I am sure about that.

For getting the desire HD user agent, you will need to change some of the setting which are as:
    • Navigate to system/ via root explorer then on the right top box tap to change mount r/o to r/w.
    • and also before doing this all things backup the original file before editing.
    • Anyway you can also edit other lines if you know what exactly are you doing.
    • reboot after editing>saving & visit gameloft wapstore to see if trick is really working.

Thanks dude for this steps. I will try with this all setting and if I will get some problem then I will reply here back.

Here, I am currently using stock rom and not canyogen mod and I have also tried with the above suggestion for changing boot.prop and editing jst leads to nothing. And here I think that instead for model numbers and all i need to change cda.prop located in some other folder i.e in /data/cda. Fi after following with the above steps you will face the problem then I will suggest you to try with this all an hope that this will help you.

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about this all suggestion. I will also try with this and I will reply here back about the result. I Hope that this will work in my cause.