Thread: Having Dust under touch screen in HTC Explorer

Having Dust under touch screen in HTC Explorer

Hello friends, I have my Explorer for 20 days and I noticed an increase in dust on the touch screen. Has anyone else had the same dust problem? I have not been to the beach. I kept the phone as clean as anyone could. However, the dust has found its way below the screen and is growing ever since. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Having Dust under touch screen in HTC Explorer

Are you sure below its dusts of the touch screen, or have a protective screen on top of the glass, and dust you see is below. It seems awfully weird dust elements in the substantial screen; the entire my years of having a touch screen that you're the first I've heard that.

There was dust under the screen after the first day. He took it back to my provider within 28 days and replaced. No problem (besides the fact that they contain not at all had one in stock). Problem now is that I have the dust under the screen and in the same place! (On the left, halfway). In contact with HTC, apparently, there is no known problem and it must have been "bad luck". Luckily I have another 25 days for this replaced. I hope not 'bad luck' again.

I also have this problem and what is really annoying and the dust comes from the left and up, just want to do is either drop or HTC and fell down, because I think this problem has two explanations, but a problem or drop in design or just want to make sure

I too had dust under my screen, luckily I noticed on the last day you could go back to T-mobile (without conditions) and only changed for me right out ... less than 10 minutes in the store.

In my second HTC Explorer with the dust under the screen in exactly the same place as the first - center right side, like a comet is heading to the side of the phone. Both decisions have emerged within 24 hours of use. The latter also has a dead pixel. I'll take it back for replacement, I guess. It's funny, my previous phone, a HTC Desire had dust under the screen too. I'm a little wanted to trade a Galaxy S II, this is a design flaw very poor quality, and I guess a replacement is just the same problem.

On my third phone now and there is a little more return. Annoying if I'm honest. It's a wonderful phone, but it was a manufacturing defect.

I have not had this at all TBH, I was just looking for now and I have nothing on the screen, just the usual things, like not have it in a shower room and then take it out in a cold room to ensure the seal is well maintained. Also keep in case phone in your pocket (in the worst place to dust), and also below the cushion at night. I have to remember that this phone is the screen is not like the old phones

I signed the report I have the same problem with dust under the glass of my Explorer just five days after purchase (purchased on Sunday 18/09/2011). I will replace it this weekend, but it seems a serious flaw in the design.