Thread: My Huawei Ideos X6 got bricked

My Huawei Ideos X6 got bricked

I have recently got Huawei Ideos X6 and I was really liking it by now and it was also working quite well but the problem that I am facing now is that I don’t know what happened to my phone after I got up in the morning it was switched it off and now when I am trying to switch it on then the phone is not at all starting and I really don’t know what is wrong with it. It is making me think that the phone got bricked but I am really not sure about it. Is there anyone who has faced this problem and has an idea about it and can help me out? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: My Huawei Ideos X6 got bricked

I think that your battery must have drained out and if that’s the case than you can try the following:

Plug your phone to the charging and then just check if you are able to see charging LED indicator, if you are able to see the charging indicator then I then phone might not be completely bricked but then if that does not work then I think that your phone is bricked and you will have to contact the service center.

If it works then just try to go into the Download mode and if it is possible to do that then you can just try to reboot it and if it works then just install new ROM through the SUT. Just check it out and then let me know what you face.

If the above solution does not work then it is also possible that there might be something wrong with your battery so If it is possible to arrange the same phone battery then I will suggest you to get one and then check it out in your phone if it is working then you will just have to replace the battery and your problem will be solved but if not then your phone is for sure bricked and you will have to go to the service center and get it replaced or get it repaired. Just check it out and see what you are getting and let me know if it works for you or not. Best of luck

Even I was facing the same kind of problem once and even I was trying to reboot it a no of times but it was just not responding and I thought there is some kind of problem with the phone and I was not able to check it with other same type of battery because I was not getting one but then I just went to the service center and then I told them about my problem. Later they checked the phone for a while and they removed the battery and then they had charged it with a multiper charger and after the battery was charged the inserted back the battery and then the phone started well. They told me that the problem was that the battery was completely drained and in such cases it does not get charged form the phone itself and we have to use a external charger to charge it and the only way to avoid it is to charge it when the battery is low or just switch it off when the battery is low so at least it could reboot at the time you want to charge it rather than just getting drained. Just check it if this is you case as well.

Even I was facing the same kind of problem once and even I was trying to reboot it a no of times but it was just not responding and I thought there is some kind of problem with the phone and I was not able to check it with other same type of battery because I was not getting one but then I just went to the service center and then I told them about my problem. Later they checked the phone for a while and they removed the battery and then they had charged it with a multiper charger and after the battery was charged the inserted back the battery and then the phone started well. They told me that the problem was that the battery was completely drained and in such cases it does not get charged form the phone itself and we have to use a external charger to charge it and the only way to avoid it is to charge it when the battery is low or just switch it off when the battery is low so at least it could reboot at the time you want to charge it rather than just getting drained. Just check it if this is you case as well.
    I think that you might have been lucky I mean even I am facing the same kind of problem actually my battery was not low and I had just kept it in my pocket but then when I checked it after a while then it was turned off and now when I am trying to switch it on then it is not doing anything. I have already tried to use the external charger to charge it and then use it and I have also checked using other battery of the same type from my friend’s phone but the problem is still the same. I am sure that nothing is wrong with the battery because my battery is just working fine in my friend phone so now after performing the possible solution I think that the phone is completely bricked and I will have to go to the service center for the replacement but I just wanted to as that in such cases is the phone repaired or I will get a replacement and if they will go for replacement then how much time it will take.

I think that you might have been lucky I mean even I am facing the same kind of problem actually my battery was not low and I had just kept it in my pocket but then when I checked it after a while then it was turned off and now when I am trying to switch it on then it is not doing anything. I have already tried to use the external charger to charge it and then use it and I have also checked using other battery of the same type from my friend’s phone but the problem is still the same. I am sure that nothing is wrong with the battery because my battery is just working fine in my friend phone so now after performing the possible solution I think that the phone is completely bricked and I will have to go to the service center for the replacement but I just wanted to as that in such cases is the phone repaired or I will get a replacement and if they will go for replacement then how much time it will take.

As far as I am aware that the phone is usually replaced when it is actually bricked and I don’t know about other problem and I am not that sure but I have heard that if you go for replacement then it will take a week or 10 days and your problem seems like the phone is bricked so I think that you will get a replacement for the same, better contact them and they will clear out all your doubts.

Yes he is really lucks even I was facing problem with this phone and it was that the camera was not working. I mean when I use to on it then it use to show me a black blurry screen and then gets off after a moment and later it was not even starting I tried updating the firmware and but then also I was having the same problem and after that it got bricked I don’t know how so I went to the service center and asked them for the replacement but then they said that some circuit is loose and they will fix it and give me but I will not get the replacement and now I am using the same phone and I don’t know what will happen to it know.I really wish that I could have got a replacement.