Thread: LTE devices are coming out, not to buy Motorola Atrix 2

LTE devices are coming out, not to buy Motorola Atrix 2

This is for those people who are looking a get a new phone. Previously , I was very excited to get the Motorola Atrix 2 and this is for the reason that it is having great specs as well as price but when I did a deep search for this then I found that AT&T will release a few phones with LTE and this will include the HTC Holiday. No if you need a new phone and you can wait for some time then please hold down and go with these phones. This will be much better than Motorola Atrix 2.

Re: LTE devices are coming out, not to buy Motorola Atrix 2

I am not sure about this but I think that we are going to see just the HTC Holiday in this year which is having LTE. Anyways, no one knows that what will happen. So just wait if its not urgent for you to buy a phone otherwise you can go for the Motorola Atrix 2 which is also good phone.

I am having the Motorola Atrix 2 and I .am very much satisfied with this phone. If someone waits for some other phone then it might happen that at the time of its release, you get any news for some other phone and you will start thinking to get that phone. This loop never gonna end. So my suggestion to you is o get the one which is available in the market. It will be really silly thing to wait for some other model unless and until you are very much interested about that phone.

dont wait for those devices. I can tell you for sure that Motorola Atrix 2 is the best of them. So go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Loverface View Post
    dont wait for those devices. I can tell you for sure that Motorola Atrix 2 is the best of them. So go with that.
    I am not agree with your reply. If we are getting some more enhanced device then why should we not wait for that few days. I don't know about mothers but I am going to wait for that.