Thread: Motorola Phone Portal unable to find the SD Card in Motorola Atrix 2

Motorola Phone Portal unable to find the SD Card in Motorola Atrix 2

I was the iPhone 3gs user recently switched to Motorola Atrix 2 for experience the fun of the Android OS so Motorola Atrix 2 I bought my two Fridays. I come from an IPhone 3g. I immediately went out and bought a 32 GB SD card monkey. I'm trying to use the portal Motorola phone and tells me that the SD card can not be found. Do you have a specific name or something? I was able to put music, photos and applications on it and you can browse the folders well, why I can not see on the website

Re: Motorola Phone Portal unable to find the SD Card in Motorola Atrix 2

The phone looks Portal Moto Link and internal storage only recognize in the Atrix 1, because when you connect, you see the phone as the connection of 'Portal USB phone. You can try to change this once connected I’m presume you connect via a USB cable? By opening the notification bar and select "USB Mass Storage", although I'm not entirely sure ... Are you connecting via Wi-Fi or USB cable?

Are you Windows or Mac? If you connect the phone and set USB mass storage is what you see on the SD card? In the media portal you see any pictures on your phone? What is the exact error message you receive?

Did you turn the encryption on? Some time it cause the problem

I am running Windows 7. I've tried both USB and Wireless. So I treated as a mass storage device and the phone portal. I had not yet taken any pictures in this SD, so I did. I was able to see the two pictures, but when I tried to do something else that crashed the program. We will try again tomorrow with the alternative browser.

The media file browser portal only works with IE. I have to work, but it was a pain. I clicked on File Manager, then User1, but after a long time, I have a windows 7 warning on an application seeking access while I remember, he brought a normal file explorer folder view of my SD card.