Thread: samsung galaxy note for the school

samsung galaxy note for the school

As the Samsung note has been revealed by the Samsung I want to know that would it be the good idea for having this smartphone in the school as it has got the big screen and it would benefit to write the notes , it also features with the stylus pen that will help them to work it more easily on the screen. So what do you think using the galaxy note will benefit the school children.

Re: samsung galaxy note for the school

I would say that it is not a good idea having the smartphone for the school kids as it will have the bad impact on the kids.

Having the galaxy note smartphone for the kids in the school will really give a bad impact on the kids as he has said above. So I will tell that the allowing the kids to write down the notes with the smartphone instead of using book and pen will make the kids go on the wrong way . I must say that whatever system of teaching is going on now should remain the same and should not try to change the way of teaching or try to replace it with the technology.

I must say that they should allow to use the smartphone in the school as they will get to know what are the new ideas and technology coming in the global world and would make them to stay connected with the changing technology globally. It would also help them to write down the notes in the smartphone as it has got the bigger screen and would be comfortable to type it down using the stylus pen. So my suggestion is that smartphones should be allowed to use un the school as it will benefit them in many ways .

According to me its not right method for the kids to have the smartphone in the school as it will have bad effect on the kids. Having the smartphone with them will lead them to the wrong path which I think will create trouble for them in the near future.