Thread: Does facebook application live can be use on windows phone 7?

Does facebook application live can be use on windows phone 7?

When I will turned the setting on and off, and now I've presently uninstalled the application and would like reinstalled it (maybe I should have turned my handset off between the two?). But the facebook live tile doesn't work. Or perhaps I require to providing it more time or something I don't know. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever gotten to facilitate that live tile to work still since they came out with the live tile update since I never got it to.

Re: Does facebook application live can be use on windows phone 7?

In my phone it is working for me while the live tile was implemented for the facebook application. And that I should got a red 1 on the tile right for a new notification such as a Samsung focus on mango on that AT&T.

So any one have the facebook app set to notify you of updates? I have mine simply to set a notify me if anyone like to sends me a message on personally they can msg on my msg box or they like to sends or share to everybody directly posts on my wall. If you don't contain any of the notification boxes checked it won't update you with a live tile notice

The facebook application that has been seriously lacking for the application…still no mango support and take a lot of random problem does it suffer from the facebook live problem, so we try to avoid all these problem as much as I can that the good thing is that just refer IE9 loads the page to your phone quickly and take the contacts feedback help too.

For those persons whose live tiles are not update, are you guys at slightest getting some notifications within the application? If not, after that you might require to reset your sync relationship between your phone and FB. It is further than just simply uninstalling the application from your phone. You also need to go all the setting FB under privacy setting and application or websites edit setting need for phone windows. Reinstall all the application through the set up again

Uninstalled all the apps from your handset like chatting application and also you need to removed the facebook application from your phone, so still it doen’t working .i am having a multiple notification today on these phone and on both of live tile only can make setting and nothing It should be worked