Thread: Difference between Zumocast and Motocast for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Difference between Zumocast and Motocast for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I found that these two apps are seemed to be the same but still there might be some of the differences between those two. I tried to find out the same but didn’t got any. So I am posting this here to ask you people that what is the difference between the Zumocast and Motocast apps? There is no special reason for asking this but I just want to clarify the things.

Re: Difference between Zumocast and Motocast for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I would like to inform you that the two apps which you are talking about is the same in functions but they are having different user interface. There are some of the posts on other sites asking that if the Zumocast will migrate to the Motocast so there is no one who can tell it with the confirmation that how and if the migration will be possible. Let’s see if someone can provide us more enhanced information about that.

Motorola confirms the launch of Motorola Atrix 2, which features a dual-core processor at 1 GHz, speed 4G and fast download music and video, also has a 4.3 inch QHD screen. Motorola Mobility was recently acquired by Google, which already has its own mobile operating system, Android, and that led to rumors that lifted the market would not release a new version of Atrix.

Motorola has introduced a kind of clamshell remote control (like the old RAZR!) It is designed to handle the phone from the couch. The idea is to let the new RAZR connected to the TV through one of its Lapdock to watch movies or surf the Internet, using the command as an input device. If a case a call at that time, no need to disconnect the phone from the base, you can speak directly from the remote itself, using a wireless connection that transforms it into a handy extension for the mobile.

The manufacturer also knows he has our attention since leaving everyone patidifuso with Lapdock for the Atrix , so all the artillery deployed to promote the possibilities of the new RAZR, featuring a bunch of gadgets with which to its new Android to become one of the most versatile portable world.

I was using Zumocast but now switch to Polkast. It's much more flexible and works across all platform.