Thread: Motorola Atrix 2 mirror mode lags more than Motorola Atrix WebTop mode

Motorola Atrix 2 mirror mode lags more than Motorola Atrix WebTop mode

I have notice this on my phone as I was first using the Motorola Atrix and recently was shifted to the Motorola Atrix 2 does anyone else feels the things that I am noticing please guys I need you people to reply caz this is a major issue that I am facing right now infact I have see many people were complaining about the same thing

Re: Motorola Atrix 2 mirror mode lags more than Motorola Atrix WebTop mode

Even I am also having the same problem that really the truth as the Atrix 2 and the mirror mode is one of the main reasons they gave me. Another thing with the mirror mode is when I try to play videos, which play perfectly well on the phone itself, there are jumps frame. I'm testing with the same files that played perfectly in the mirror of the original mode Atrix Entertainment.

I had used the photon mirror mode and so there was none of t

I have the similar problem and are tired of format movies to different formats and the reflection is broken even though it is working well on the phone itself. This was one of the main reasons why I returned to my original and obtained Atrix Atrix 2. I think it might be a problem with the codec or something I guess 3D decoding. Any help would be appreciated otherwise I'll have to return to the store and get the original again I really do not want to do because I like the 4.3 inch screen, FM radio 1080 video, 8 MP camera and all those nice things.

the same files that I had no problem playing the game in Atrix entertainment center stutter on Atrix 2. If I remove the reflection of audio works. Hopefully Motorola can solve this problem.

Atriz webtop mode and Atrix 2 Mirror mode is not a direct comparison. In addition, a different processor or chipset between the two devices and webtop mode the game is not represented in the phone, just on TV. Webtop mode also seemed that they were playing the game but he was playing on his own. The Atrix 2 is the representation on the phone, the TV and you're playing. We would like to know if when you are not connected to HDMI there is tearing at the top of the screen? We have also tried downloading lane divider and Frogger and play them on a computer monitor with no problem. Since both are played in portrait mode, which also played a little Minecraft keep an eye on your HDMI monitor and I see no problem with slowness.

I noticed something interesting when I was goofing around with random mirror mode and try to play movies. First I tried to play a. Avi with the default player and stuttering, which led me and changed the Mobo and video player starts from the same place and you know not stutter. In what was another video but for some reason or other video player Mobo does not support the format, so I tried to use the file and the player introduction video stuttering than fast forward to the half way through video and stuttering was strange to say. The first video was. Avi mp4 seconds. What seems to be a software problem as far as I can tell. Just a heads up I was in order and could possibly help someone else at the end of Motorola find a solution.

I have noticed that it was still stuttering while making use of apps or games and not videos in mirror mode?

I also use it with the apps and I am sorry my friend that I didn’t noticed any kind of jerkiness or lag in any additional apps except the FPSE and videos hope that this issue will be soon take in notice of and get solved