Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does Standard dock available for Motorola Atrix 2

Portable Devices

Old 30-10-2011

Does Standard dock available for Motorola Atrix 2

I used the Standard dock with my original Motorola Atrix. It was huge to keep the phone charged at the same time as using the phone as a desktop clock. I do not see a listing for the Motorola Atrix 2. Does anybody know if you offer? I would really like to know I would be appreciating if anyone can tel me ant news about it

Old 30-10-2011

Re: Does Standard dock available for Motorola Atrix 2

I am not sure about this but the fact that there is a lapdock and the HDMI and USB port are situated that method it would be extremely weird if a dock wasn't offered.
Old 30-10-2011

Thank you. I see the dock station ready for Motorola Atrix HD 2. I'm just waiting to offer a standard spring as well, as they did to my original Motorola Atrix. Does anyone know if any of the new standards for docks Bionic etc, offered by Motorola will work with the Motorola Atrix 2? It seems that, according to Motorola's website that a standard spring is not available for the Motorola Atrix 2 spec
Old 31-10-2011

I would be very sad if the only available HD Dock. It would be an insult to those who do not want to spend $ 100 on a pier. $ 35-40 is still too much for something that literally electronics cost less than $ 5 on the inside.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,