Thread: Is there any way to include Car Dock in to the favorites for dialer in Motorola Atrix 2

Is there any way to include Car Dock in to the favorites for dialer in Motorola Atrix 2

The software auto new dock is awesome best music player, all the best, but the section of calls, you have a favorite option is giving me problems. I have a favorite and I think my account of Google +. I cannot find any way to add bookmarks to this screen even though I have in my favorites on the menu phone. Anyone contact with a car dock with a little luck with this feature? I tried to create new contacts and edit existing ones. Add them to the AT & T Address Book, and the change in my contacts Google

I have no idea is it what to do can anyone here assist me on this issue I would be really glad to know that is that a bug in it thanks in advance

Re: Is there any way to include Car Dock in to the favorites for dialer in Motorola Atrix 2

I tried the cardock no favorites and bookmarks showed not the text "yet. Start making calls, while in the car dock and your favorite contacts will appear here. I tried to make a call and of course the contact appeared on my list of favorites after the call was over.

Try to only make calls and see if it adds to the list.

Re: Is there any way to include Car Dock in to the favorites for dialer in Motorola Atrix 2

They had a favorite, so I did not understand the message and spent all his time trying to figure out why the favorite was different .... I could have accidentally marked and has caused to be in the favorites menu.

OK, so making a call populates the list of favorites. Seems to be the same as "recent", but output only. It lists date and time of call, so I think it was stolen recently and fill out favorites with him. But I found other things that look like mistakes ...

• There is no way to make out the difference between the two different numbers
    • The same problem is with the Recent List
    • Unable to pick the contact No, directly from the dock for doing so it is necessary to type the part of number for having suggestion
    • One outgoing call to one populates favorite list with no way to remove

Do you talking about the new car / Nav Dock for Atrix2, if so have you had any difficulty with it, it really looks good, I just got one. Have you made a dash or windshield mounting?

Exactly what I'm talking about the new car dock Atrix 2. The software is nice, then the software Atrix car dock. I tried both the windshield and dash mounts and I think the script for the windshield mount to vibrate much is solid as a rock.

I was making use of at my counter just annoying to appreciate the material of stuttering audio from my phone . I've by no means make use of the car . The software is integrated into the Dock? You can use it as a holding device for Atrix2 while in the car? Or can and then use a 3rd party application like cardock program.

The software is on the phone the dock is just a dock - but the phone detects it and launches the dock software. You can leave out of the software however there really is no have need of to. It has huge big on display buttons to make it accessible at the same time as you drive and you can add your own shortcuts.

Hey did you see that even included a "shell" that is removable at the dock in case you use something like a coat Body Armor on the phone, so you can still use the dock.!