Thread: (AT&T) MOTOROLA Atrix 2 vs samsung Galaxy S2

(AT&T) MOTOROLA Atrix 2 vs samsung Galaxy S2

So if the report is true about the Nexus Prime, it won't be approaching to AT&T for as a minimum a only some months, and I'm in require of a new cell phone. Which new cell phone should I pick up? is The Samsung Galaxy S2 or the Motorola Atrix 2? I understand it's hard to say since the Motorola Atrix 2 isn't out up till now, but it doesn't seem like the GSII is value the additional $100. Am I right Thoughts?

Re: (AT&T) MOTOROLA Atrix 2 vs samsung Galaxy S2

This won't be a lot be of assistance, but I believe it'll come down to your individual preference. I’d advise going into the MARKET and match up to the two side-by-sides. The Samsung galaxy S2 has the super AMOLED + screen, which several people completely swear by. The MOTOROLA Atrix 2 gets rid of the Pentile screen that the unique Motorola Atrix had, but I'm not confident how that'll match up to with the Galaxy S2 screen.

I wouldn't call this the Motorola Atrix 2, It's more similar to the Motorola Atrix S, or Motorola Atrix HD or somewhat. Plus it has memory 8GB and a lesser battery at 1750Mah which is kind of disappointing considering how the unique Motorola atrix had the largest battery on any Smartphone. Also the fingerprint scanner has departed. Don't get me mistaken, it's still a nice cell phone, but they actually shouldn't call it the Motorola atrix 2. It should have just had a fresh name

Benchmarks are enhanced on the Samsung Galaxy S2 for numerous reasons:
    • Samsung Galaxy S2 has a ‘450x850’ resolution versus the ‘530x950’ in Motorola Atrix 2 (higher resolution means the GPU is functioning harder to pump extra out)
    • Dual 1.2 GHz in the Samsung Galaxy S2 versus dual 1Ghz in the Motorola Atrix 2.
    • Not simply are the microprocessor at dissimilar clocks, but they're dissimilar SoC's and unless the Nexus Prime is operating a newer Exynos clocked a small higher, you can be confident that the Samsung Galaxy S2 will beat that in benchmarks also. With that one you'll have a 720x1280 resolution which will build the SoC work even more as Well.

I have got the Samsung galaxy s2 and desire to obtain a Motorola Atrix2 to compare them not in the store but at house and decide which one i like. I did look at them in the market and the Motorola Atrix has a way brighter display. Though it has moboblur which i felt got in the method... I do like the Samsung galaxy s2 but it sense boxy in my hand and the only cause right now would be sense in my hand and pretentious it would carry out just as fast as the Samsung galaxy s2 I think I would like the sense in my hand enhanced... What about somebody with the Atrix 2 how does it perform...?This is my initial Android cell phone that I have truly kept longer than one week... I have been using the rivalry. The Samsung Galaxy S2 is a good cell phone and very approachable with NO lag at all. I did have a problem with the Google Navigator app and Not Getting a GPS signal... I do like it but don't know if I may similar to the Motorola Atrix better...

I have equally phones right now and the yes the Samsung Galaxy II scores enhanced on benchmark tests, the Motorola Atrix 2 just sense enhanced. Not quicker, just enhanced. The Motorola A2 is a good enhancement over the Atrix which I also had and my two kids have it. The Motorola Atrix was the most excellent phone out there until the Galaxy SII, but I consider the Motorola A2 killed the fingerprint reader for the reason that of ICS having face unfastens. They are Just exchange one biometric scanner for another. So the plan theorist and optimist in me think the Motorola A2 gets the ICS so speedy. Blur isn't even mentioned on the Motorola A2 and it doesn't need you to setup a Blur account. I truly do like the tracking capacity of Blur for my kids. Over all the Motorola A2 did not misplace something with the "smaller" battery, which is very bendable (physically) for a battery. I Never prior to seen this behavior.

Not convinced where you are seeing MotoBlur on the Motorola Atrix 2 cause the Motorola A2 have VERY negligible customizations. There isn't even a method to sign up for a Blur account on the cell phone or possibly in the Market. The interface looks more similar to Honeycomb, which is good since I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Also, the GPS just mechanism better on the Motorola A2. Samsung for all time have had problems with GPS. The Galaxy SII is a bit enhanced, but it still has problems. I have not seen any GPS problems on the Motorola A2. Also, the presentation of the Motorola A2 is almost the similar as the Samsung Galaxy II, I think the Motorola A2 implements Android enhanced and that makes it sense better than the Apple-esque Samsung Galaxy II and Touchwiz.

I'm going to hit up most excellent procure this evening and verify the Motorola A2 out. We're requiring to add a line to our family arrangement for my daughter so if it mechanism out I believe I'll allow her take over my X10 and I'll obtain the Motorola A2 from AT&T w/BB cost match. Though there is no root for it now up till now, me like that they permit most of the stock applications to be detached natively. I expect root is on its way though because I have a reaction I’m going to miss several stuff by not having root. But aside from having a supply cell phone, I’m imagining it's going to be a good upgrade from a device with a 4" screen, single core microprocessor, with only 384mb ram to one with a 4.3" HD screen, dual core microprocessor, ram 1gb, improved speaker and highly probable upgrade to ICS impending down the pipe. And the entire this for just $49.99, if I similar to what I feel / see at Best purchase tonight I is going to be receiving it.