Thread: Motorola Atrix 2 audio outputs is below par compare to iPod.

Motorola Atrix 2 audio outputs is below par compare to iPod.

I have purchased this Motorola Atrix 2 to replace my iPod touch as a music and phone device but to my surprise when I loaded my stuff on the phone I was really disappointed with it I don’t know what the hell is wrong with it I straight away went to Amazon to check out the pricing of latest iPod model this device looks like Sounds like a muffled tape deck.

They are simply the frequencies are not present in the Atrix 2. I wish I could sit down with every person you see on this or a Motorola engineer for display. That is, it works, but not well as compared to the iPod does anyone else here feels the same way please comment on this

Re: Motorola Atrix 2 audio outputs is below par compare to iPod.

Well I don’t feel that way in fact took the phone on the long drive on my cay and it was perfectly Streaming Audio actually even better then the iPhone may be you are not getting the proper setting for the music

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Well I don’t feel that way in fact took the phone on the long drive on my cay and it was perfectly Streaming Audio actually even better then the iPhone may be you are not getting the proper setting for the music
    You mean audio streaming via Bluetooth? Or internet streamed through the headphone jack?

I also discovered that there are all enabled by default EQ settings on the player market, turned to leave, will be tested today.

Well not only trough Bluetooth but and the other, Cable to Car Audio system

After disabling all effects in shaping the sound options through sound then after the effects of media Audio stereo speakers with cable connection then choose to disable was relieved to see that not so bad after all. However, the medium-high range is significantly less balanced too high compared to the same source material CD - the iPod is more accurate.

Someone please tell Motorola to disable the "3D" and "extremely low" Setting the factory ROM.