Thread: How to make off white backlight of 4 soft keys on Motorola Atrix 2?

How to make off white backlight of 4 soft keys on Motorola Atrix 2?

When I got the Atrix 2 today, and the black lighting on the 4 soft keys on the bottom, setting, home return and search the all the features of the Atrix 2 back lighting doesn’t always come on.. I usually when you touch them or the display screen, that time the light become a bright white, so can you help?

re: How to make off white backlight of 4 soft keys on Motorola Atrix 2?

In what environment do they not screen get a light? You can say that when you touch them or the display them to do screen light? And did you what the other times would you expect them to light? My Atrix only light up the keys when the screen is on. I can’t touch the keys to make them light up

When I guess that what, I just got a one user on the forums that has said the soft key back lighting is controlled by a light sensor at the top that does you get on your phone, I think that will work if it room is dark. So I covered the top of the handset with my finger and touched the display and ensure they enough they worked

You are right that it is joined to the light sensor. If you turn off your auto-brightness and then after that the backlit keys light up whenever the screen is on. The best solution it would be a toggle for the backlit key. Then light when screen is on and the light auto sensor triggers. But then some may not like the sensor’s threshold as you noticed that you can be well lit at room, and the backlit keys are not on, but can’t make out the buttons at the bottom. I am guessing it is aggressive to help in the battery savings area, and you can manually cover the sensor to get the lights to come on.

Unfortunately I don’t observe the soft keys backlight operate as describe. I consist of tried it with the auto brightness switched on or off and combination of battery saver settings. The only thing that works is covering the sensor. Even in dimly lit rooms the backlighting does not turn on. I would really like the soft keys backlighting on whenever you like the screen is on and work with the auto brightness selection settings.