Thread: Anyone else disappointed with MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Anyone else disappointed with MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I was actually expecting enhanced specifications for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 cell phone. I want to the upgraded version of Motorola mobile are contains some extra features like large internal and external memory compatible. and dual camera with autofocus features.

Re: Anyone else disappointed with MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Do you required better camera, bigger screen, and less storage? Sounds similar to an iPhone update! rimshot, I kid. But sincerely, this doesn't blow my recognizable skirt up. I suppose Motorola is positioning the MOTOROLA Atrix as a mid-level device going advance. They didn't even attempt to match the Galaxy SII specifications. I'm very glad with my unique MOTOROLA Atrix 4G, particularly after this lackluster development.

I'm surprising where you obtained those specs, for myself. There are several definite errors there. Here are the specs from the press make published...
    1. GSM 1800/1900/900/850
    2. HSPA4G +(Category 14) 21 Mbps
    3. dual-core CPU1GHz
    4. Internal 8GB ROM memory:, RAM 1GB, microSD card (expandable to 32GB)2GB
    5. (Gingerbread)Android 2.3
    6. LED flash and 8MP camera with quicker viewfinder start-up and shutter rapidity than a digital camera
    7. camera which is Front-facing
    8. HD 1080p video capture, 30 frames/ second playback
    9. Enhanced Exchange ActiveSync® and (EAS)On Device Encryption (ODE)
    So, improved camera than the unique, enhanced screen, loses the gimmicky scanner which is fingerprint, well-matched with the latest extra universal lapdock . no, can't say I'm dissatisfied. I'll require to see the screen first hand (and I'd like to compare it to the HTC Holiday should that get released anytime rapidly), but this will possibly be my next cell phone.

Just acquire a cell phone that's going to make you glad. Everybody is all converse about the SG2 but that cell phone is about to lose its magnificence when nexus prime comes. Nexus prime will misplace its magnificence before long after that. We can't remain with the newest and greatest because this mobile technology is too speedy. Are large thing is to expect the manufacturing company along with at&t keep giving us bring up to date. IN An opportune way!!!

If you match up to it to the SGSII on a site like cell phone Arena, the 2 things that are "smaller" are the make in the processor and memory. But I haven’t notice something convincing about the battery up till now. And theoretically, the latest screen is a big upgrade over the unique. When I had my unique Atrix, I could infrequently obtain the fingerprint scanner to work correctly, so it ended up just being a waste for me. Confidently extra reviews and such will establish to leak out now since we're previously so close to released date.

I make use of the FP scanner frequently, keeps my nephews and nieces from messing with it. I do not worry about the camera, all but one mobile phone i have ever owned has had a camera and I hardly ever every used them. I have had the Motorola atrix 1 from the time when it came out, and i have not used the camera in any way. As for the screen 4.3 is too big. So switching for me would be a entire waste of currency.

Got the cell phone and I'm extremely glad with it. It's the whole thing I loved about my Motorola Atrix but enhanced and also great video and camera. The camera switch is so suitable. The UI is incredible! So smooth compared to the earlier Moto Blur. It looks like Moto Blur has truly been totally removed so it's just a purer Gingerbread knowledge. Either way, it's a winning knowledge. Only had it for a daytime but I can absolutely say it's a worthwhile development. Oh and the plan and feel is day and night. Hold the cell phone and you can truly feel the dissimilarity. Looks like polished and sleek.

Remember I've used mine for three days now. Call excellence is enormous. I can perceive sound clearly and haven't had a condition in which the new person can't hear me. I also like how know if you’re on a call and you take the cell phone away from your ear and put it down, as if to utilize the dial pad on an IVR, the dial pad auto populates. No failed calls. No resurrect. No heating problems. The UI is very smooth when you’re on the home screens but I haven't observed a slight lag when I'm on an application and I exit to house. Also, nowadays the home screen wouldn't react at all and I had to hard rearrange.

I'd not suppose that some of the upcoming cell phones (short of the understandable Nexus, which won't still originally be an AT&T cell phone) will come with ICS - somebody else surmised we possibly won't observe that on a mobile phone until the holidays - I think that's possibly a sensible estimate. As for when they'll improve "older" cell phones? Depends on the transporter, and AT&T seems to take their sweet point in time. That all they said, from what I've understand, it seems like this cell phone is being besieged towards the enterprise market with the EAS and encryption. I'm not convinced any other cell phones - either presently on AT&T or upcoming - have everything similar for safety features.

I'm looking for an Android cell phone and coming from a Blackberry that has respectable enterprise protection features. The Motorola Atrix 2 seems to fit the bill. (I previously have a private iPhone 4). i played approximately with one at an AT&T market and appreciated it, further than the Samsung SG2 accurate next to it (the SG2's display seemed over-saturated to me). My query is this: anybody is acquainted with if ICS is coming to the Motorola Atrix 2? Will it functioning fine? Or should I pass the time for the next Motorola cell phone on AT&T, or possibly the HTC Raider / Holiday?