Thread: Email setup and bundle for MOTOROLA Atrix 2

Email setup and bundle for MOTOROLA Atrix 2

Hey guys recently I using the MOTOROLA ATRIX 2. But I have a some questions about that cell phone :- Can anybody tell me how to bundle my multiple email accounts on my latest MOTOROLA Atrix 2? Or is it previously doing it and I just don’t make out?

Re: Email setup and bundle for MOTOROLA Atrix 2

Can you give details what you are hopeful to achieve? If you utilize Gmail it will not put that account in the Messaging Widget or Universal Messaging Inbox unless you set up as POP3 or IMAP4 but this comes with weakness. If you place accounts up as Twitter, POP3/ IMAP, Face book, Corporate Sync, Yahoo, etc these accounts will comprehensive into the universal inbox and one widget.

just the once you obtain your additional POP3 and swap configured in accounts properly you can entrance the messages in one inbox through Menu => long press or Messaging on your home screen and after that Widgets and the last Universal Inbox or Shortcuts => Applications => Messaging to put the applications on your home screen.

Corporate Synchronizations does not work. I have tried it each and all which way to obtain it associated to our swap over servers. I installed the testing copy of touchdown and it just associated! I actually do not desire to pay for that application when Corporate Synchronizations is supposed to work. I tried mail which is K9 but it just does not work correctly on the MOTOROLA ATRIX, even with the newest edition off their development site.

I examine all the FAQ's but have not called. Actually I just walked down the passage to the Telecom Director and he has a Droid X with associated Synchronizations that does work and was setup identically to mine which didn't! Now obviously with Touchdown enabled I (I even killed the operating processes) it will not even make the account. After clearing that it added the account, same settings as Droid X down the passage that mechanism. But I obtain the good Yellow Triangle with the exclamation mark with Connection fault as the message.

Yes, I got business synchronize to work. If I remember properly it had to be unsuccessful communicating with our server earliest, and then I read anywhere to hit the menu button and there was an alternative I could decide (manual) that then permissible me to add our business server's URL. That fixed the whole thing because there was no place to enter that and the automatic configuration was weakening hundred percent of the instance. Wish that helps...