Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Phone System Update

Portable Devices

Old 29-10-2011

Phone System Update

Sorry if there already is a place for this, but I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade an Alcatel OT-710/Alcatel OT-710D. I have an OneTouch software upgrader (downloaded from the home site of Alcatel) and it says on step 1/5 to long press the 'Dial Key'... The problem is that I don't know the so called 'Dial Key' and I was wondering anyone here could help me... Thanks in advance...

Old 29-10-2011

Re: Phone System Update

I figured it out...
Old 07-01-2014

There is a One Touch Upgrade 5.4.7 software available for Alcatel OT-710/Alcatel OT-710D mobile phone model. You can easily download it from this link. It seems that this is a one install tool that lets you update your mobile phone without any additional software required or even OTA update required. It also works on most of the operating system upto date.
Old 08-01-2014

I think that you can also use Alcatel PC Suite to upgrade your phone to the latest firmware. You first need to install the AlcatelPCSuite_V7.0.58 version from here and install it in your computer. After that you have to connect your phone to the computer and launch this pc suite. After the phone gets detected in the pc suite it will automatically ask you to upgrade to the newest firmware available for your phone model and you just need to accept it. The software will start downloading the firmware from its server and install it in your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,