Thread: Is Samsung galaxy note – The perfect smartphone

Is Samsung galaxy note – The perfect smartphone

After seeing the new smartphone from the Samsung galaxy note what are your opinions for the this new smartphone having with the large screen display and is the phone going to do really well in the future or is going to collapse in the market for the same feature of screen display. So tell me friends what do you think about the Samsung galaxy note will this be a perfect smartphone in the market or is it going to be flop from the Samsung.

Re: Is Samsung galaxy note – The perfect smartphone

I don’t think so its gonna be a failure from the Samsung as the phone comes with the many good features and I think this would be the best smartphone ever made till the date. Its gonna also leave the galaxy nexus way back though the smartphone in it features with the android 4.0 (ice-cream sandwhich).

As far as this smartphone is conserned I don’t think so its gonna stand up to expectation to the other phones in the market , especially when compared with the galaxy nexus . As the reviews and peoples comments on this smartphone are good as it is providing with many good specification mainly the large screen display but I would tell that this large display which they are mentioning a greatest feature in the not smartphone will turned to the greatest drawback of the phone. As carrying the large screen display smartphone would be a headache and would also be tidy job keeping in the pocket. So I don’t think so people would be really interested in buying the large screen display phones.

I have seen the videos of the both smartphones the galaxy nexus and galaxy note , I found out that the note carries really good features and the screen display of the note phone is not really so big that it cannot be fitted in the pocket. The galaxy note has got pretty good features and I don’t think so it would fail in the market .

I am not going to be waited for the phone to buy after the release date as I did for the Samsung dalaxy S2 . this time I am goona book it earlier so I can have the phone as early as possible .

Currently I am using the Samsung galaxy S2 smartphone and after comparing the galaxy note with my phone , I would say that the galaxy note is way far ahead then the galaxy S2 . the phone has many features like it has got large HD screen display which I think would help in working with the notes , watching the movies , playing the games , the touch interface is also better then the galaxy S2 , It has got the 8mp of rear camera and 2 mp of front camera. You could record video at 1080i at 30 fps , the processor of the phone comes with the dual core 1.4ghz processor which I think is best then the S2. After comparing this all I would say that it is the perfect smartphone one would really like to have with them.

According to me I don’t think so it is really going to be the perfect smartphone for all . As to be the perfect smartphone it does not mean that enlarging the screen of phone and providing with their better camera and processor will give you a tag of the perfect smartphone . the perfect smartphone is which gives the comfortably of using the smartphone and people love using it.

I must say that the galaxy nexus has got the far more better features then the galaxy note and I will say that the galaxy nexus is well built smartphone which I think is the perfect smartphone in the current market and will easily beat the galaxy note.

After seeing the specification I could say it is a perfect smartphone built from the samsung.