Thread: is Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone or a tablet?

is Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone or a tablet?

Hello guys .. . I am bit confused regarding the Samsung galaxy note , after going to the specification of the galaxy note I found out that the note comes with really good features but when saw that note has 5.3’ screen display I was confused that the Samsung galaxy note is really a smartphone or tablet I am not able to make it out after seeing the large screen of the note. So do anyone have idea about what exactly the note is , a smartphone or a tablet.

Re: is Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone or a tablet?

When I saw it for the first time I was also really amazed that should I call the galaxy note the smartphone or the tablet but after seeing the reviews and the specification I cleared out my doubts that it was a smartphone and not the tablet.

It seems really as a tablet rather than calling it the smartphone since the screen size of the note is really big which comes around 5.3’ inch and I guess this maybe the biggest screen display phones till now and I think they should give it the name of the tablet rather than giving it smartphone because it is what generally describes after seeing the large display. Or according to me they must find some name for this type of screen display which neither comes in the smartphone or nor comes with the tablet. So I must suggest that there should be really a different names for this type of phones have large display.

I will surely say it is a smartphone as there are many reasons why it can not be called Tablet. firstly the tablet has much more larger screen then the smartphone has , the screen size of the tablet consist from 7-10 inch , most of the tablet has more connectivity then the smartphone and is easy to use.

It is easily understandable that it is a smartphone and it does not match to the tablet screen at all . And samsung has also specified that it is a smartphone and not tablet.