Thread: Getting Error message "certificate not on phone or SIM" in Nokia 3110c

Getting Error message "certificate not on phone or SIM" in Nokia 3110c

Last six month I used this Nokia 3110c cell phone. Now I facing certificate not on phone or SIM problem onto this mobile phone during Opera mini installation. I don’t know the basic reason behind it but I need full information to fix such complex issue. Any help to fix it must appreciate.

Re: Getting Error message "certificate not on phone or SIM" in Nokia 3110c

This error message sounds like you haven’t got the certificates in your phones. In that case, you need to get opera mini browser certificate from any supporting sites. In this process Google search engine help you a lot. Hence just try to find suitable sites for downloading opera mini certificate and use it at the time of installation of such opera mini browser.

Just update your phones firmware to a new fresh firmware and your problem will vanish. This is simplest way to fix such type of problems. For doing this firmware update task you can also take help of the online update facility. I think in Nokia 3110c mobile phone provide online update option under setting menu. You need to select this option and perform necessary process. It fixes your issue. Remember one thing that before doing this task checks internet connection on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Just update your phones firmware to a new fresh firmware and your problem will vanish. This is simplest way to fix such type of problems. For doing this firmware update task you can also take help of the online update facility. I think in Nokia 3110c mobile phone provide online update option under setting menu. You need to select this option and perform necessary process. It fixes your issue. Remember one thing that before doing this task checks internet connection on your mobile phone.
    For doing the above mentioned solution you need to take help of the PC/OVI suite. This is the best way to perform firmware update task on this mobile phone. Most of the time it works and then user can get necessary certificate with this firmware update process. This certificate then works to perform any application such as opera mini browser installation process.

If this firmware update process not helps to fix such certificate not on phone/sim card issue then the best solution is being contact the Nokia Care center. Expert person onto that care center work to fix such type of issues. Hence try this and check what result arriving onto your mobile phone. You can also work on the manual for solving your problem. Hence try this and check what happen onto your mobile phone.

You can also use the other process to get the certificate of the respective software (opera mini in this case). For doing this task first you need to go to the tools>application manager>settings and change the software installation from signed only to all. Then you need to select 'server..... And cross....' option. This will be work to get online suitable certificate via internet. It might be work and you can able to correctly install such opera mini web browser software onto your Nokia 3110c.

I am facing the similar type of problem onto my Nokia mobile phone. Trying to download this certificate, it spends a while "Loading" then we get "Downloading failed". Hence I decided to perform some different process onto it for solving this issue. Then first I reboot this phone and then go to official site of opera mini browser. They provide me correct link to download certificate. I use this link and finally the downloading task done successfully. You can also try this process and get what result arrive onto your smartphone.

In response to your inquiry, I suggest getting the 'Presenter' application installed to your backup memory card at your nearest authorized Service Centre (ASC). This is the most powerful and 100% worked solution to fix such kind of complicated issues. Hence try this and get what result arriving onto your phone.

You should either contact the app developer or ask them to give to a version with Certificates matching in your device. It might be possible that Nokia support team send you such suitable application. Hence try to contact that support site and check that this will be help to you in proper way. The existence of a certificate does not offer any protection by itself; hence such existence certificate sometimes not works onto our mobile phone. In that case, we need new kind of certificate that fix this installation problem. The certificate manager must contain accurate authentic related to this issue. Then try this and get more information onto your nokia support team.

You can also try to disabling certificate requests (if that was possible) onto your Nokia 3110c mobile phone. Some mobile phones provide such kind of options. I am not sure but such option might be present onto setting menu. If such option available onto your mobile, use it. Otherwise apply other solution to fix this issue.