Thread: Do the samsung galaxy note comes with the android ice cream sandwich

Do the samsung galaxy note comes with the android ice cream sandwich

As the new samsung gaalxy noter will be out soon in the market but before that I want to know that does galaxy note comes with the icecream-sandwhich or not coz I am thinking of buying the new smartphone of galaxy nexus since it has got icecream sandwhich and all new features , but If galaxy note comes with the android icecream-sandwhich then I would wait for the note since it has got a lot good feaures then the galaxy nexus.

re: Do the samsung galaxy note comes with the android ice cream sandwich

According to me the samsung galaxy note comes with the icecream-sandwhich as I have read in one of the article on some website . So I guess it is a good news for the buyers .

Actually this is really a wrong news I don’t know from where you have read the article about the galaxy note comes with the android icecream sandwhich . I have gone through samsung website that the smartphone galaxy note comes with the android 2.3 (gingerbread) and not with the icecream sandwhich. I think people should always read the article from the genuine website or the website of the particular product. If you try to read the article from the other website rather than going to the products own website , I am sure you will find wrong information and from which you are going to get confused a lot. So I suggest you to visit the genuine website.

I have gone through many website and found out that the galaxy note comes with the android 2.3 gingerbread and not with the icecream sandwhich . So I guess if you are looking for the icecream sandwhich in the galaxy note phone then I would say that they are not providing with it and if you are looking for the android 4.0 then I would suggest that you to go with the galaxy nexus since the galaxy note does not come with the icecream sandwhich

I have heard that you can update the galaxy note phone OS after the 18-20 months to the new OS from the android but you have to use the same the os for atleast 18-20 months .

No, the samsung galaxy note does not feature with the icecream sandwhich as the phone comes with the android 2.3 gingerbread. which I think is the major drawback from the samsung. The galaxy note should also feature with the icecream sandwhich as they are providing to the galaxy nexus.