Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Note support NFC

Does Samsung Galaxy Note support NFC

As samsung are launching the new galaxy note . I have seen the whiole specification of the galaxy note but I am bit confused for the galaxy note is that do they provide the phone with the NFC technology because having that would be additional feature for the samsung galaxy note.

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Note support NFC

As I have gone for the galaxy note specification of the phone , I would tell you that the new samsung galaxy note do not support the NFC technology . Not having the feature of the NFC technology for the galaxy note , I would tell you that this would be the demerit for the phone. After having the good features on the phone and not providing the phone with the NFC technology will be real bad for the samsung .

Actually , I have seen on the some of the websites when searching for the phone specification they say the phone comes with the NFC technology and I guess the news are true coz I want to see this feature in the samsung galaxy note .

I went to the samusng website for the specification of the new samsung galaxy note smartphone but what I found out is that the phone comes with the good features like processor 1.4 ghz , good front and rear cameras , large screen but when I went to see for the additional feature , I found out that there were no features of the NFC and there I was amazed seeing this . I thought that after having the new and smartfeatures for the new galaxy note they would provide NFC technology for the smartphone but there was no sign for the NFC technology for this phone . According to me guys this would a huge drawback for the new smartphone of samsung galaxy note for not having the feature of the NFC technology in the new smartphone.

Yeah… even I saw on the samsung website that the new smartphone galaxy note does not carry the feature of the NFC technology and I hpoe the user must wait for the NFC technology on the samsung galaxy note 2 bcoz for this phone NFC technology is not provided. But when searched on the other website I found out that they may keep NFC technology optional for this new smartphone.

I think we should wait for the final specification for the smartphone since this phone will surely come up with the NFC technology .

According to me the galaxy note will support the NFC technology as the phone comes with the rich features and I guess NFC technology would be available on the phone. since the phone carries the good features and if the phone don't come with this technology then I would say that the galaxy note phone will not be worth buying it.