Thread: Is Anyone Else Thinking about Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone?

Is Anyone Else Thinking about Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone?

I recently see the specification of this Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone and I really like this mobile phone. The specification says that there is Face detection for picture tags before sharing specification available onto it. this is best for capturing pictures and videos at the time video chatting. There is also few interesting features present onto it and they are it houses a 3.7-inch AMOLED screen that feature’s Nokia’s ClearBlack display technology. Hence I think to purchase this mobile phone. Is that anyone thinking about it?
    Thanks.

Re: Is Anyone Else Thinking about Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone?

It runs on Windows Phone that hasn’t stopped Nokia putting its own turn on customer experience by way of custom applications. The 3.7” screen suggests Super AMOLED resolution, and Windows Phone’s living tiles really do look impressive. It runs on the latest Windows Phone 7.5 OS, and contains multitasking, an enhanced Web browser and a Wi-Fi hotspot mode. Hence the specification says that this is best mobile phone with advanced features. We can try this mobile phone if we need such kind of highly qualified mobile phone.

According to Elop, Nokia’s Lumia will be the best Smartphone’s in Europe when they arrive next month. Lot of people is waiting about its launching. The specification and its video is best as ever. So many people want such type of mobile phone and hence hope that this smartphone fulfill all the requirements of such waiting users.

If the Nokia Lumia 800 looks at all familiar to you, you might be thinking of the Nokia N9. In London yesterday, Nokia exposed the first fruits of its partnership with Microsoft: a pair of Windows Phone mobile phones. The Lumia 800– are based on Windows Phone 7 (WP7). Hence we can think that there are all kinds of latest technology present onto this mobile. Especially the front side camera and its appropriate specifications must be attractive. Hence I also think that to buy such handsets.

Since Windows Phones don't have microSD card slots, the storage capacity is important. I think this is missed into such advanced technology based mobile phone. The developer has to be needed to consider about it.

I don't think that is going to happen. WP7 is only supposed to work on Qualcomm CPUs. Indeed, the hardware looks remarkably similar, with its unibody polycarbonite shell. They're all single core, but I suspect that they will be faster in usage than any dual-core phone. Such mobile phone arrived with brilliant navigation tools, have been considered to be the first real Windows Phones. Unique apps on the Lumia are limited; Nokia Drive offers a decent satnav alternative. There's a very real possibility that MS will be relegated to also-ran status in the mobile market. Nokia fully intends to create both LTE and CDMA phones “to address specific local market requirements. Hence I hope that more people also like such advanced technology based mobile phone.

The Nokia Lumia 800 is a mobile milestone. There’s a single-core 1.4GHz processor inside the Lumia 800 and 16GB of internal storage present onto it. For your information there is no such front camera presents onto it but this facility must come into later version of this mobile phone. I checked its video and there is not any singular front camera present on this mobile design. Hence it might be not like to most of the Nokia mobile users.

If this is correct that there is no such front camera present onto it then it really bad for users. Most of the user want such facility and the reason behind it is they would like to easily access video chatting facility onto there mobile phone using some Skype or similar type of applications. I hope that later version of this mobile phone gives such options.

The Lumia 800 finally makes Windows Phone good enough to compete for early adopters’ attentions. Nokia’s legendary hardware combined with a fast-growing platform like WP7. Hope that this will be best part of this mobile phone. As far as front camera is concern there is no need such facility. Backside of the camera fulfills such requirements. For more information you need to visit official site of the Nokia and just search about this mobile phone. I hope you got right result.