Thread: Nokia Sea Ray spotted on AT&T network

Nokia Sea Ray spotted on AT&T network

Yesterday, I read one article and that article mention that some eagle eyed individuals have spotted the Nokia Sea Ray being exercise on AT&T’s network through the DSLReport speed test results. Is this correct or not? I need some more information about it. Any information must appreciate.

Re: Nokia Sea Ray spotted on AT&T network

AT&T is a leader in telecommunication services, including cell phones, wireless, high speed internet, home phone etc. hence there is sure possibility that this newly launched windows phone 7 based Nokia Sea Ray mobile phone present on this AT&T network. I hope that it helpful to those people who want to buy this windows phone in easiest way. You can also get such high configured first ever launched mobile phone onto AT&T network.

AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation company. It has presence in more than 50 countries. The network of this telecomm company is very huge and hence may be the developer thinks that there is positive approach to launch this mobile phone into such huge AT&T network. Hence this is the best approach and it’s very easy to user who wants to buy such high qualified mobile phone. There is not any major process need to purchase this phone. We need to contact the AT&T network and simply use purchasing process to buy it.

According to Taiwanese media channel, ODM Compal will begin distribution 2 Million Windows Phones to Nokia in September. It might be indication that Nokia is certainly scheduling a large selling move forward for the festival time to advertise all those mobile phone in the next few months. Hence this launching new Nokia sea ray onto AT&T market is to be best way and it really gives opportunity to customer who decided to buy such first Nokia windows phone 7 based mobile phone.

The good reports though are that if you are AT&T users that you can now mainly expect it under you Christmas tree this year. Hence developer of Nokia phone has decided to launch it onto AT&T network. I hope that it gives more benefit to the Nokia developer as far as marketing is concern.

A new video of the Nokia Sea Ray phone has just appeared onto this AT&T network. They launch it and must say that the new mobile phone is being very nice as far as design is concern. Few of the forum also shown the similar kind of videos and most of people like the video of this mobile phone. You can also watch it if you want this phone. Hence search this video on Google and hope that you got best video of this mobile phone.

Yeah I'm not seeing AT&T anywhere in that. The design and specially number of applications present onto this mobile phone is very brilliant. There are too many videos present onto this AT&T network and I hope that this will be gives so much better quality and advanced features as compared to the previous Nokia mobile phone. Previous mobile phone is provides Symbian mobile OS but windows phone 7 OS onto this Nokia is interesting scenario. Hence lot of people waiting this mobile phone. I hope that it come in very soon for purchasing.

I will be very surprised if AT&T gets the SeaRay. I think that us United States customers are going to get the typical Nokia treatment. But windows OS on Nokia is really good idea. We have used Symbian onto it but hope that these windows phone OS also give huge attractive features and expected applications.

News of the Sea Ray initial comes in late June. The Sea Ray is predictable to have a 3.9-inch AMOLED display. It should definitely be among the phones to be unveiled and, after seeing official press renders and even ads. It appears to be a stealth case, followed by a speedy boot-up into the Windows Phone OS. The Sea Ray is expected to be Nokia's first Windows Phone 7 powered smartphone. The superior news though is that if you are AT&T users that you can now most possibly imagine it below you Christmas tree this year. Hence I hope you have necessary to preplan to buy this mobile phone.

That's great. Nokia will surely make the Windows Phone a more popular smartphone OS. For doing this task AT&T will be provide huge support to this mobile phone. Hence developer of this phone thing to launch its video and information onto such popular AT&T network. Most of people then help to this network and get as many as information using this AT&T network.

Above that, the fact that the device is suffering carrier testing means that the phone cannot be long from declaration. AT&T HSDPA bands on the Nokia SeaRay does not necessarily prove the handset will come to AT&T but we will hope that this will might be come into this AT&T network and then user can easily access such mobile phone in very well format.