Thread: How can I recover AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE from formatted Nokia phone memory?

How can I recover AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE from formatted Nokia phone memory?

I have one Nokia mobile phone and two days before I formatted phone memory of this mobile phone. Now problem is that I had some Java certificate stored in AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE of the phone security settings. Now because of phone memory formatting task, this entire certificate has been removed. Not if I try to install any application onto it then it gives error message NO CERTIFICATE IN PHONE MEMORY OR SIM CARD. it arrives at the time of doing installation process and hence it goes failure. Hence I need to recover this entire certificate. How can I do this task? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How can I recover AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE from formatted Nokia phone memory?

If updating the phone with Nokia firmware can be work well onto your mobile phone. This happen and that time you can also use some process to add suitable JAVA certificate onto this mobile phone firmware. Then you can access such applications without facing any kind of complicated issue with this recovery task. This is the best way to add new firmware with new certificate and get suitable performance with this mobile phone.

I don’t think that your phone doesn't need certificates; just install applications again via pc or directly via your phone. Hence my advice is to be use the help of official site of respective software. I am sure that they will provide you the certification code that works positively. Hence try this process instead of doing the recovery task onto this phone. It might be possible that you recover this certificate but it doesn’t support because of compatibility issue. Hence it’s better way to get new certificate instead of using previous one.

You need to just flash your phone with the help of Nokia care service center. The expert person onto this care center work to fix your problem. They will be recovering your certificates onto this phone memory. Hence do this task and check what happen onto it. It works positively onto your mobile phone.

It might be possible that some third party software available onto your mobile phone. You need to find out this software using search engine. I hope that you got the best suitable software for your mobile phone. Using this software you can able to recover all the data and necessary certificates onto this phone memory of the Nokia. I think there is memory card recovery software available that works to recover your phone memory data. You can take help of that kind of software. There are many such software available but use proper software application onto this mobile phone. Then you got your certificate properly.

I think it’s better to get new certificate onto this mobile phone. Sometimes this recovery data software works but we can’t sure that all time it 100% work to recover correct data. Hence I recommended to you for use below process to get new certificate onto your mobile phone.
    • First step is finding out the web browser on your Nokia phone and open it.
    • Then put correct client URL address to install a custom certificate and select "Send" button.
    • It gives you pop-up message indicating to select accept button for the certificate from that server.
    • Finally choose "Accept" button to receive certificate. It add certificate onto your phone memory.

You may contact a data recovery service company like ibas. There are several expert people present onto this site that capable to provide some special technique to do this recovery process onto your Nokia phone memory. They have daily experience about it. Hence it’s better way to get some advice from such people and apply it onto mobile phone.

You can also try to restore factory settings on your Nokia device. This might be work to restore all the phone memory setting and might be it goes into right directions. Otherwise use some Cell phone data recovery software and try to get this removed JAVA AUTHORITY certificate onto your mobile phone. It might be helpful to you. You can also help manual of your nokia mobile phone.