Thread: What is the difference between the two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-I9220 and N7000)

What is the difference between the two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-I9220 and N7000)

Hi guys I have already ordered my Samsung Galaxy Note yesterday and I was told it will be delivered to me till Monday and I already mad the payment for the same so far every this is working Absolutely fine but after that I was again seeing the spec of Samsung Galaxy Note I noted there is another version of Samsung Galaxy Note I made sure and got that I have bought GT-I9220 version and the another version was N7000 blue comparing the both the product I found them same on their feature and specs but I can’t spot the difference between them except the colour so I like to ask people is there anyone who have this other version can tell m what exactly the difference between the both product I woule be really appreciating you

Thanks in advance

re: What is the difference between the two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-I9220 and N7000)

Also related to the hardware that could be the same, only difference I can find the color of IST. I’m not 100% sure, but what I found on the web, the device specifications are the same. It would be nice to see how it looks blue.

when you go to the tab Technique you will see the hardware specifications, and are the same, only the color.

re: What is the difference between the two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-I9220 and N7000)

If anyone is interested regarding the blue edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note

At about 0:26 the German promotion I spot on the back cover of the note appears to be blue ..

Sadly, I cannot post outside links, however you can locate on YouTube Commercial TV Samsung GALAXY Note

I wish for the black version

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    If anyone is interested regarding the blue edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note

At about 0:26 the German promotion I spot on the back cover of the note appears to be blue ..

Sadly, I cannot post outside links, however you can locate on YouTube Commercial TV Samsung GALAXY Note

I wish for the black version
    I would also be a dissimilarity of about the size of internal storage 16 or 32 GB and the 32GB version has the NFC and the 16 gb version but the found out Not a big difference there for me and I am sure, the back is a replacement part that can be ordered separately and in the color you desire

Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I would also be a dissimilarity of about the size of internal storage 16 or 32 GB and the 32GB version has the NFC and the 16 gb version but the found out Not a big difference there for me and I am sure, the back is a replacement part that can be ordered separately and in the color you desire

Thanks for the information
    There is no difference the there is a explanation for the 9220 and for n7000, together are the similar concerning hardware. But, anything is possible now one thing I like to share The Samsung de website catalog the N7000 as being carbon black not blue

I reckon that is the Germany site so I can see the picture but cant make out what it is saying but Interesting when I make use of Google translate to see what that color mention as it was written in Germany it translated it into Carbon Black.

Re: What is the difference between the two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-I9220 and N7000)

That s ok its nothing new the translation is always not right what that mentioned there is the carbon blue colour you can find the video of unpack the Samsung Galaxy Note n7000 and according to me I didn’t see any big difference so everything is fine for me