Thread: will the LTE version do everything like normal version in Samsung Galaxy Note

will the LTE version do everything like normal version in Samsung Galaxy Note

I believe I've persuaded in my opinion to acquire LTE version, however am in doubt if I am right in my considerate that there are 2 edition upcoming One with LTE and one with no. If that is right, will the LTE edition yet do the whole thing radio wise GSM and HSPA+ etc plus presently also put in LTE ability to the mix?

finally, I am working in Sweden at the at present , I suppose the LTE edition will work with Telia network in LTE mode

Re: will the LTE version do everything like normal version in Samsung Galaxy Note

This is what I and a lot of other people are confused about. The Samsung marketing representative said in a video for easy to be composed of HSPA + and LTE however, means that two unlike other models so that the capacity of the set are the actions? The spec sheets do not say anything about LTE in any pre-order sites I've found, but the Samsung page says that it is an LTE device. I am completely confused. I want to buy unbranded unlocked version, but not if they are not included LTE

Re: will the LTE version do everything like normal version in Samsung Galaxy Note

I have saw on some site that the Korean version has the LTE support but I don’t have any information on the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I have saw on some site that the Korean version has the LTE support but I don’t have any information on the NFC.
    You are absolutely correct that the Korean version has the LTE support but if you leave the country you will be sad to know that all of the let function stop responding so it is confirm LTE is function in Korea but other then that it still a question

Why do it not functional while you go away from the country?

As well as do you know if the LTE+NFC edition does the whole thing the non-LTE edition does eg HSPA+