Thread: When ICS is installed in Samsung Galaxy Note What happens to the hardware buttons

When ICS is installed in Samsung Galaxy Note What happens to the hardware buttons

Samsung Galaxy Note have one hardware button plus two sensor buttons to the extent that I be familiar with although ICS uses software buttons which might be display at the foot edge. Will ICS distinguish if the device has hardware buttons and make use of them Instead of software buttons?

Might they just be of no use?

Re: When ICS is installed in Samsung Galaxy Note What happens to the hardware buttons

ICS has buttons on display, but not for all time. If a hardware device with buttons on the buttons screen will not be there, and the hardware buttons will act and work as predictable to return home and work as predictable, the question search button the search bar unsurprisingly , and the menu button to see the overflow menu in the action bar.

Re: When ICS is installed in Samsung Galaxy Note What happens to the hardware buttons

I do not think Google is the task of re-design for ICS to work on all other designs in the button manufacturer, but will be up to the manufacturer to modify if necessary before pushing out the update. they are closely monitoring those who say they have plans to boost the ICS update for their devices, so stay tuned because they 'll let you know as we add more to the list of confirmed upgrades.

They suppose it will be up the hardware manufacturer to make final adjustments. at the present they have to ask, what people really think Android team just released a piece of hardware that exists in almost all current Android phones?

They suppose it will be up the hardware manufacturer to make final adjustments. at the present they have to ask, what people really think Android team just released a piece of hardware that exists in almost all current Android phones?

They tell you to pretend that the buttons are already on your phone no longer exist because they have been disabled for ICS, so no sense at all, taking on the screen and annoy everyone in the process, or simply ignore the de- available for mobile screen buttons that were not released with the ICS that is everything else .

Well I'm glad to know that some confusion that I have never heard of has been cleared. I'll sleep easier now knowing that it is necessary to remove the buttons on my phone to upgrade to ICS.

How would you deal with the multitasking attribute with no a out-and-out button? Holding Home however holding home on a Samsung calls for the task manager. I don’t see how this is going to work

You will have the software button and the hardware button and the function of the both button is the same

I sincerely hope Samsung will not refuse to hardware buttons on its prospect devices as sgs3 etc a tool without buttons do not appear good for me
    That's why I do not akin to HTC - that does not have

Well, as Sony Ericsson have committed all ICS 2011 update to its Android devices HTC and Motorola and some of their devices have hardware buttons, so Samsung is obligated to provide ICS update to at least their Samsung Galaxy S 2 and beyond devices.

Google have established that ICS might be modified for devices with Hard Ware buttons..

The issue appear that it's not optimized for Exynos CPU

almost certainly will need additional time