Thread: Any idea about the Release Date and Price of Samsung Galaxy Note in India

Any idea about the Release Date and Price of Samsung Galaxy Note in India

As the title suggest does anyone have any idea about this I was going through the specification of this wonderful device and I must tell you this is the one of the best phone I have ever seen but I can’t find it anywhere in India so is there anyone who know anything about this I would be really glad to know about this

Re: Any idea about the Release Date and Price of Samsung Galaxy Note in India

About the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note in Indian is concern there is no confirm date however a few online sources point it to a Nov 1st week release I am still getting info on that will be updating soon if anything comes up on this regard as per the Samsung mobile facebook page there it is mention the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note in India will take place on 2nd of November but I doubt that

That is nice info that you have given us but I'm more concerned in the price, bearing in mind Maharashtra have the uppermost tax block on electronics and mobile devices. In India

As we await the official price of the Samsung Galaxy note there have been several pre-order prices of online retailers suggesting that cost about £ 600 which seems expensive. The pre-order price of the Galaxy S2 was about 550 pounds, which makes the price seem more reasonable Note Galaxy when performance and additional features are taken into account. Samsung are hoping that the note be able to replace Galaxy the small and stylish phone and a tablet great for most people so it is a game changer. Only time will tell.

Well, obviously not to say anything for sure, but here in New Zealand is to pre-order at NZ $ 1169, a premium of $ 40 S2 Galaxy unconscious on the launch price. And do not bother to convert that price to USD, we pay much more for technology here. Was adjusted until the value of a week ago, too.

I really do not think Samsung would be that price exorbitant, extravagant, big phones are not selling well as prices so out of reach of people who want it is not a awful sound strategy

Well I m as well extremely a large amount concerned in purchasing it, it look like to be a dream phone, and we don’t know how to also go for a group purchase for superior price.

I don’t think it would be the proper launch it'll almost certainly be a soft launch it may perhaps approach to the market in delayed November.

I merely wish for this phone however I saw on the may post that its extremely costly so I like to know how do we collectively purchase it I m actually concerned to purchase this monster.

So you launch it once, one way is that all members of India can ask for the cheapest prices to buy the group in our cities and the order from where you get it cheaper. I have already ordered mine from Germany