Thread: Is it possible to Root Samsung Galaxy Note ?

Is it possible to Root Samsung Galaxy Note ?

Hey guys

I have planning to buy this device and I would like to know is it possible to root this device as I am not intended to do so but it would be great knowledge to know whether it is possible to root this device if yes then what app does required to do so anyone here knows about this I would glad to know this really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Is it possible to Root Samsung Galaxy Note ?

Just calm down there superman I know you are too excited but would you mind to wait till the device release properly around the globe

I think he what he want to ask is there any Galaxy Note fan who turn out to be developers aim on Rooting it. clearly no one has be able to root it up till now in fact I would also like to root this phone and as far as the release of the phone is concerned it already started shipping and about rooting you don’t have to worry at all as you can almost root all phone which has Android

I am not sure but I think it is possible whit the help of Superuser app that manages the applications on your device have access to your roots. Applications that are granted permits to its high and can modify almost any part of the application consists of two parts, and the binary Superuser.apk her. Root is pre-installed on any ROM roots. In fact, without it, has no root device at all. Cannot uninstall, lives in the partition of the system with other applications that comes pre-installed on the device.

Well I know about the app called SuperOneClick that is possible rooted the Samsung Galaxy S II and if its able to root Samsung Galaxy S II I am sure that it may also possible to root Samsung Galaxy Note with the help of that app

I have the two option that you can try

• Chainfire
    • SuperOneClick

And if you ask me superoneclick seems to be the perfect choice as it is safer as far as my experience goes it may not cause any damage to your phone

I'm not certain, and what I under stand after reading about SuperOneClick , there is nothing that can damage the hardware the root will work or not Isn’t it right? And one more query, how to make a stop on my device if a bit goes wrong? I believe that to enter download mode should not be a difficulty, I have the USB and Samsung Galaxy S II to try before I start root apex however how to get my original ROM detached and if necessary how to restore

Well you can’t extract you have to flash a new firmware.

There is one to download however Odin will work

Quote Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
    Well you can’t extract you have to flash a new firmware.

There is one to download however Odin will work
    As far as I know Odin is in the trickle firmware, so be supposed to work. however how to take out the currently ROM and how to restore it even I woul like to know that does anyone know that please share that information whit us I would be really glad

There are lot of information that is available you need to have proper search on that aspect just

Go to Samsung Galaxy S II for more info on rooting or else you can point the source code to chainfire it will definitely do it. And concerning firmware on sammobile, I get a newer edition on my device installed

Hey guys I think before I can do something, I need a rom dump our reality I have not enough knowledge to do it, so someone can do that or when someone wants to explain, I'll make that part not a problem I study the devices do not work, operating with the release 1.9. However, I can not imagine that helps in this case I need more information about this

Yep, possible I have Rooted mine today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGX_fmyfDo

[Video also has MHL to external monitor playing Shadowgun with PS3 controller on the Note, possible because of Root]