Thread: One thing that I don’t like about windows phone 7 mango

One thing that I don’t like about windows phone 7 mango

I have recently bought the windows phone 7 mango and I am liking it as well and I think that it I able to match the android and the iphones to a great extent and I am pretty much satisfied with the same as well but the only think that hate about this is the lack of customization I mean we are not allowed to get more themes and we are not allowed to customize the tones and the background display as well. What do you all think about this. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: One thing that I don’t like about windows phone 7 mango

I don’t think that it is lacking in customization as I think that it had provide us with a good choice of colors and they have also provided us with the ability of choosing different colors for the tiles as well I really don’t understand why the people are complaining about the customization thing I mean I also expect them to be here but I really don’t have a complain regarding the same. I think that the semi-transparent tiles and the wallpaper that they have provided are really interesting and they appear to be so good as well. I will say that I am well satisfied with the phone and with the features that it is offering for now.

I don’t know what are you talking about I mean you said that you are having the ability of changing the color of the tiles but then I don’t have the same option in my phone and I think that you were talking about the same phone as well. I am having a no of default icons but then I don’t think that it is possible to change the color of the tiles. I am happy with the phone but then I just hate the irritating zune tile/lock screen if there would have been some kind of customization than I think that this would be the first thing that I would have changed and I think that there should have been more background colors because just white and black are not giving a interesting look and they are quite odd ones as well.

I think that I can personally get used to the black and white background color but then I really wish that there could be some customization for the icons at least I mean if not the background then we could at least make the icons appear colorful and I don’t think that the default icons are interesting at all id personally find them quite boring. I think that colorful icons will be more attractive and it wont look like people say metro and all it would be a good option if the add some color to the icon or the default icon but customization will be the best .I just wish that they come up with a customization for it in their update till then I will have to use these irritating but yet using icons for my phone other than that I think that the phone is just awesome.

I don’t think that they will fix this all in their update for the mango because I have heard that they are coming up with a new version of mango which is likely to be called as tango but I have heard that they will be fixing the problem of the mango with their release of tango. There has been a no of suggestion for the tango in some forum and many people have raised all the problems that they are facing in the mango and customization and the third party application integration are the very common ones so I think that these will be taken in to consideration by the developers for their tango but I doubt that they will come for a mango update where we can get things like customization for the background images, icons and the alerts as well. Let’s see with what they will come up I am expecting that all the features that are lacking in the mango will be fulfilled by the tango.

Yes I am missing the custom alerts in this phone because here the sounds for the alerts and the emails as well as for the notifications sounds to be the same I really loved the feature where I was able to customize then all and where I could use different sounds for the alerts, emails and the notifications as well and I was able to make out from the sound that what I have received but them really don’t want them to remove the metro ui if they are adding the customization feature other than that I am liking the other features of the phone and its simplicity as well. I keep changing the themes and the icons that I have got in phone to get the feel of the customization.