Thread: Motorola DROID RAZR vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

Motorola DROID RAZR vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

I want to buy best mobile phone between two mobile phone mentioned in this title. Can anybody use one of this mobile phone then please share your valuable experience here. Do you think Droid Razr is a better choice over galaxy note or something else? I am waiting your response. Thanks for any response.

Re: Motorola DROID RAZR vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

According to Tablets Magazine, the first stock of Motorola RAZR will be available in the United Kingdom on November 1st. It will be available for pre-orders starting tomorrow at 8am. DROID RAZR is 127 gram light weight and only 7.1 mm thin and dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU. Razr is the smartest things Motorola has done in years. Hence I think this Motorola RAZR is the best mobile phone compared to the other Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone.

Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone also provide high end configurations that work well onto its proper format. You can get the best response onto this mobile phone. Now the Samsung Galaxy Note, way ahead of other Asian Country nearby. The Galaxy Note has a 1.4GHz ARM-based dual-core processor inside, though we have to be honest. Hence I hope that the performance of this mobile phone is also very good for internet surfing purpose. Hence you need to check the performance of these mobile phones and then buy suitable one for you.

Motorola announcing the impressive DROID RAZR and Samsung is outing the newest Galaxy Note. I think the release date of such two smartphone near to each other and may be November 2011, both are arriving onto the market. After arriving onto the market, then only we can decide that which best mobile phone is. But still now I think the Motorola razr is best within configuration point of view.

Both of these new Android hadnsets will battle for consumer money against the current smartphone sales champion. You can check out TechRadar's video impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Note. The official site will provide you such video. After checking this video I hope that you got some nice idea over this issue.

The 5.3-inch screen is WXGA resolution (1,280x800) and, as we've come to expect from Samsung's Galaxy Note mobile phone. There are some interesting Features that come with this mobile and they are Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 update with Face Recognition for unlocking the device features present onto it. Hence we hope that the next release of this mobile phone is being provided much extra configuration for performing high level task easily.

If we check few features onto both the smartphone, then we realize that GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDP, HSPA+, WiMAX etc type of internet connectivity features not present into Motorola DROID RAZR smartphone. This is all the features missing onto it. Hence I would suggest the Samsung galaxy note mobile phone.

Going by looks, Motorola Droid Razr seems a clear winner. Hence there is not any major difference present on this mobile phone. so that we can’t directly decide that specific mobile phone is better compared to the other. Motorola Mobility, the recent merger company with Google. Hence we hope that the performance of this Motorola Razr is providing smarter, thinner, stronger, faster android smartphone facility. Hence I would be think its better to select the Motorola handset. This is well for the future purpose. It contains android OS and few of the application can be also inbuilt onto it. Hence might be this is best.

The Galaxy Nexus looks like an incredible piece of kit but it's hard to ignore this mobile phone. Last few time period Samsung launching most of the advanced technology based smartphone within reasonable price. Hence might be its price also low as compared with others.

Today’s generation of super phones tries to provide faster speed with 4G LTE speed. Motorola allows your phone to access and upload files to and from your PC no matter where you are. Both Android smartphone are expected to carry Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box. We really hoping that the performance of this mobile phone is great as per the specification mentioned on most of the articles.

I can't see how this phone can suck at all. The specs are pretty legit and the thinness. I hope that within next few days few articles clear this thought. But still now before launching this mobile phone we can’t sure that specific mobile phone is best compared with the other one. Here we need to wait some time. Hope next few days all queries will be clear related to this mobile phone.